Lead Product Manager / Product Director - AppEx
NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
LOCATION: REMOTELY FROM NEW YORK
SALARY: $160 000 - $200 000
Are you passionate about shaping the future of education through technology? We're looking for a dynamic Lead Product Manager to conduct the evolution of our mobile app, the largest homework help app globally.
This role requires a visionary who can push boundaries in personalized learning, harnessing AI and technology to provide tailor-made educational experiences for millions of students globally. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with a passion for education and technology, capable of driving our product to new frontiers in personalized learning.
As a Product Manager driving a team of 25-30 passionate professionals, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of personalized learning on a global scale.
Ready to shape the future of education? Apply now and join Brainly's Team or read further for more information.
Brainly is the world's leading online learning platform, inspiring millions of students to share and explore knowledge in a collaborative community. Our mission is to provide every student worldwide with access to personalized learning using cutting-edge AI technology.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Work in a creative environment with focused high-fliers.
- Ship products globally to over 300 million users.
- Transform the world of online education by developing products for students, parents, and teachers globally.
- Be at the forefront of the AI revolution in education.
WHAT'LL YOU DO
Product Vision and Strategy:
- Collaborate with executives to develop a clear vision for the app, focusing on personalized learning experiences.
- Implement a long-term product strategy aligned with company goals and evolving global learner needs.
- Stay updated on educational trends and tech advancements to keep our app at the forefront of personalized learning.
- Guide decision-making with great user and data instincts.
- Enhance user experience and meet business goals by incorporating feedback and data analytics.
- Work closely with design and engineering teams for intuitive, engaging, and personalized user experiences.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, and content teams to meet product goals.
- Communicate effectively, advocating for the product’s vision and strategy.
Innovation and Experimentation:
- Foster a culture of innovation and experimentation in personalized learning.
- Scale new features based on user feedback and data-driven insights.
- Balance innovative approaches with practical, scalable solutions.
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
- 4+ years of product management and product development experience; working within a B2C internet or technology company is preferred
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects and initiatives, including defining, planning, scheduling and executing
- Experience with mobile applications development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to work on cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- A strong understanding of user experience and design
- High level of creativity and problem-solving skills
- Excellent self-organization skills
- Strong personal ownership and ability to set and meet high professional standards
- Ability to translate complex requirements into an actionable backlog
- Ability to inspire people and strong, proven leadership skills while working in cross-functional teams
- Great motivation skills and ability to influence both technical experts and junior engineers
- Availability: full-time position
- Competitive compensation package
- Competitive benefits including health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401K plan, FSAs, commuter benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid CitiBike program, weekly company lunches, company events, and more
- We are committed to your professional development by providing opportunities to participate in conferences, trainings, and courses
- We also provide stock options
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly, the world's No. 1 app for homework help, is leading the AI revolution in education. The AI-powered technology, connected to Brainly’s Knowledge Base of over 250 million moderated answers, gives every student 24/7 access to personalized learning assistance, enabling them to receive verified and tailored answers to their homework and study questions. Hundreds of millions of students, parents, and educators rely on Brainly as the proven platform to accelerate understanding and learning.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with our teams located in in New York City and Barcelona among other cities, Brainly apps and websites are visited by users from over 35 countries. Brainly is backed by Prosus, Point Nine Capital, General Catalyst, Runa Capital, Learn Capital and Kulczyk Investments.
Learn more about Brainly at www.brainly.com
Brainly is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.