Account Receivable Specialist (EU-based)
Account Receivable Specialist (EU-based)
bunny.net is where individual imaginations gather together to solve next-generation internet challenges. Join a team of experts and, together, help shape the future of the internet. Here, you'll do more than join something — you'll add something.
We're not just saying that, but our culture really hops. We have established values that enable our fluffle to grow stronger with each new team member who joins us: Relentless Innovation. Integrity. Impact. Kindness. Diversity. Transparency & Open communication. We also believe "good" is not good enough, and we continue striving to keep pushing things to the next level by learning and improving every single day. Oh, and did we mention that all our positions are 100% remote with a flexible working schedule? There's no need to relocate if you would like to join us, and you can carve out your own work schedule as well!
Account Receivable Specialist
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and technical AR Specialist to join our Finance team to manage incoming payments and to serve as a cross-functional business partner with respect to implementing an overhaul to the existing process. This is a crucial position where you will be responsible for tracking the payments and recording them. This role is brand new and you will be reporting directly to our VP of Finance.
You are passionate about accounting and are knowledgeable about high-volume Payment Gateway reconciliations. You are a change agent and thrive in positions where change and rapid growth are constant. You are confident in designing new processes from beginning to end, and in ensuring the proper controls and documentation are in place. You are detail-oriented and deadline-sensitive to ensure that books are closed in a timely and accurate manner. Here at bunny.net, you’ll enjoy rapid growth and share your skills to help us improve our systems and processes.
You’ll spend your time:
- Maintaining accounts receivable records to ensure aging is up to date, credits and collections are applied, uncollectible amounts are accounted for, and miscellaneous differences are cleared.
- Performing daily cash management duties, including the recording of bank. deposits, updating and distribution of cash receipt logs, and posting of cash to the accounts receivable sub-ledger.
- Resolving payment discrepancies.
- Working across multiple processes to ensure a series of tight deadlines are met.
- Processing the accounts receivable transactions making sure we add as much automation as possible along the way.
- Preparing analytical and ratio analyses relevant to A/R so management can gain a better understanding of how collection efforts are progressing.
- Assisting with collections.
- Improving the processes that we use so that they’re frictionless, effective, and precise.
You should apply if you:
- Have experience with complexity around customer deposit/advance payments.
- Have worked in a fast-moving, dynamic organization, and enjoy the challenges brought by an environment of rapid growth and change.
- Have a good understanding of basic principles of finance, accounting, and bookkeeping.
- Build strong relationships with colleagues (sales, customer success, and customer support teams).
- Have a track record of dealing with a high volume of transactions, involving card payments, bank transfers, PayPal, and crypt.
- You are extremely organized and exceptionally attentive to detail.
- You prioritize effectively, with attention to both business impact and external deadlines.
- You like working as part of a team and building relationships with stakeholders across the business.
- You see finance as a tool to enable business.
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- Are experienced in either Chargebee, Netsuite, Braintree, Paypal, or Coinbase.
- Have been working for a SaaS tech start-up.
- Used to high-volume transactions.
What does our interview process look like?
- We start by having a video call to get to know you.
- We’ll tell you more about us, what we’re up to on our different teams, and why our culture is so great!
- We also want to hear about you, your skills and experience, and why you are interested in exploring Bunny.
From there we’ll have a series of Zoom interviews, where you will meet the various team members who you would interact with. We are eager to meet with you to find out if this is a mutual fit.
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
bunny.net is a leading provider of content delivery solutions. Our services include CDN, DDoS protection, and video streaming. We help businesses of all sizes optimize their online presence, delivering content quickly and securely to users worldwide. With advanced technologies and a global network, we accelerate web performance and enhance user experiences.
We are committed to providing efficient content delivery solutions that help businesses thrive in the ever-evolving digital landscape.