Account Executive - CEE
Oper is the leading cloud-based digital mortgage software provider, revolutionizing the mortgage experience for borrowers, brokers, and lenders. Our cutting-edge SaaS platform operates across multiple European markets, promoting digital-first distribution and high-touch engagement with homebuyers, from initial contact to contract. Backed by top industry investors and recognized by esteemed fintech accelerators such as Bessemer and Motive Partners, Oper is rapidly expanding. We're on a mission to rewire European home financing and are looking for an Account Executive for the CEE region to join our team.
You will play a key part in supporting our growth in the Central and Eastern European Mortgage Tech market; where you will be managing the full sales cycle from having leading scope discussions with qualified prospects and negotiating terms, all the way to closing the deal. You'll become a subject matter expert and be considered by prospects and clients as a trusted partner.
As our company is scaling the sales function, you'll take a key role in shaping the sales processes in CEE and incrementally improving them. Through your work, you'll be paving the foundations for our present and future sales organisation.
What you will do
- Present and demonstrate the value of our platform to pre-qualified leads
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking with prospects and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Develop proposals for solutions that will fill client needs and maximize account value
- Negotiate agreements
- Providing feedback to the product and marketing teams
- Becoming a subject matter expert on our product and competition
- Helping us improve the way we develop the business as a company and always be looking to improve processes
- Giving yourself 100% to achieve and exceed sales quota
- We value passion over experience, though 4+ years of relevant Enterprise or SaaS sales experience is preferred
- You're smart, confident, and convincing - you know how to win people over, both in writing, in person, and by phone
- You live in, or near, one of the capitals of the CEE region (Prague, Warsaw, Budapest)
- You can speak and write in Czech and/or Polish or Hungarian fluently
- You work hard and push to hit targets
- A problem-solver who listens, understands and works creatively toward a solution
- Ambition and willingness to learn and experiment.
We are a young and fast-growing company with a strong ambition to change an old and slow-changing industry. To achieve this, we’re building a stellar team in which you will be challenged tremendously and where you can learn and grow.
You will work with a high level of autonomy. On top of having the freedom to creatively make an impact, you’ll be surrounded by an open team that is motivated to support you along the way.
We like to laugh, play games & do sports together. In the Oper international team, you’ll be exposed to a close-knit diverse set of minds, you will have a chance to learn new things and share your knowledge, and meet amazing people and cultures.
There is a lot of room for career path development and a lot of opportunities to travel.
Our hybrid remote setup with offices in Brussels and Zürich provides us with the flexibility to get together when we want to while catering to every individual lifestyle by successfully working remotely. You can also use a WeWork co-working space if your hometown has one.
Our financial offer will be based on the market standards for the employees in a young (Fin)Tech Company (Michael Page / Glassdoor benchmarked) and will include extralegal benefits based on the legal framework of your location.