Customer Support Representative
Oper is the leading cloud-based digital mortgage software provider in Europe. Founded in 2018, Oper’s mission is to enable a world-class mortgage experience for borrowers and lenders.
Oper delivers a cutting-edge SAAS platform to lenders and mortgage brokers that works across multiple markets, enabling digital-first distribution and high-touch engagement with homebuyers with a seamless process from contact to contract. Today, we operate in 5 European countries working for a dozen lenders and mortgage broker groups.
Our early traction has attracted top industry investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners, ABN Amro Ventures, Constructive Fund, Verve Ventures, and Pitchdrive, and earned us recognition with top fintech accelerators: Barclays Techstars, Plug and Play, and F10 Fintech Accelerator.
The Oper team operates throughout Europe, with over 21 nationalities and three main hubs in Zürich, Warsaw and Brussels.
Your mission as a Customer Support Representative
Your mission is to champion customer success through responsive support, meticulous configuration management, and proactive bug resolution. When customers have certain problems, they will come to you get ‘solutions on demand’. You will you'll guide customers, investigate and resolve issues promptly, and drive continuous improvement by offering valuable insights.
- You will learn about Oper’s products, our newest features and updates and use this knowledge to support our user where needed
- You will perform support activities (via mail and chat) by replying to customer questions, explaining them how to use the platform in the best possible way and by guiding them towards the help center where possible,…
- You will make an impact by understanding the context where and how the customer operates and supporting them with questions and problems they might have
- You will maintain configuration and perform updates to configuration of our customers (e.g. interest rates of our customers change sometimes on a weekly basis, it will be your job to make sure things are up to date).
- You will investigate bugs/defects that are reported by customers and align with the product team to get them resolved in a timely fashion while keeping our customers up to date
- You will continuously look for ways to improve your work, to automate processes or to simply make our product better
- Experience: 3-5 years in a related role, with a spotlight on providing support to customers in a SaaS context
- Analytical Mind: A love for problem structuring and solution crafting, using your analytical prowess.
- Stellar Communication : Stellar communication and relationship-building skills both fluently in English and Dutch or French.
- Agile Attitude: An action-oriented mindset and a knack for 'getting things done.'
- Tech-Savvy: A healthy familiarity with SaaS Implementations and IT projects.
We are a young and fast-growing company with a strong ambition to change an old and slow-changing industry. To achieve this, we’re building a stellar team where people will be challenged and can learn and grow.
You will work with a high level of autonomy. On top of having the freedom to creatively make an impact, you’ll be surrounded by an open team that is motivated to support you along the way.
We like to laugh, play games & do sports together. In the Oper international team, you’ll be exposed to a close-knit diverse set of minds, you will have a chance to learn new things and share your knowledge, and meet amazing people and cultures.
There is a lot of room for career path development and a lot of opportunities to travel.
Our hybrid-remote setup with offices in Brussels and Zürich allows us to cater to every individual lifestyle by allowing some team members to work from our offices and others to work fully remote. You can also use a WeWork co-working space if your hometown has one.
Our financial offer will be based on the market standards for early employees in a young (Fin)Tech Company (Michael Page / Glassdoor benchmarked) and will include extralegal benefits based on the legal framework of your location.
Inclusive at our core
Oper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Every application will be considered without attention to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other applicable statuses.