Head of Human Resources
People & HR
New Jersey, USA
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2023
Oxygen is a modern digital banking platform designed for the 21st-century economy, tailored to meet the unique needs of today's consumers and small businesses (freelancers, solopreneurs and modern SMBs). We believe beauty lies in simplicity, from design to utility, and build our ever-growing product suite with this in mind. And we’re just getting started. At Oxygen, we’re focused on lifting up those who dare to push boundaries and redefine what's possible by delivering on our promise to be a more fair financial partner. The next generation building the future is writing their own rules and shattering expectations. So are we. For those who reject the status quo, welcome to Banking for the Extraordinary. Let's create the future!
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for building out HR functions and best practices company wide. You will work directly with business units on HR initiatives.
- Execute key HR initiatives and deliver on outcomes while working collaboratively across all functions of the organization.
- Communicate policy information, working conditions, wages, promotion opportunities and employee beneﬁts to current and prospective employees.
- Process benefit applications, coordinate benefit enrolment and handle associated correspondence;
- Develop a salary policy, ensure payments, maintain the workﬂow.
- Track and partially process payroll changes such as commission, compensation, change of address, tax change.
- Managing and resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Process, verify and maintain HR processes:pre/on/off-boarding, reviews, salary revision, etc.
- Maintain physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits and attendance records.
- Answer questions regarding examinations, eligibility, salaries, benefits and other pertinent information.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, as well as recommend best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree required; higher education preferred.
- 3+ years of current experience as an HR Generalist or HRBP in and IT company or start-up (online retail, fintech; software development).
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously while prioritizing quality and meeting project deadlines.
- Show knowledge in communication techniques, both written and verbal.
- Must be a team player and be able to achieve results tied to business initiatives.
- Ability to enforce, implement, and create company policies & procedures.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees and management.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Equity in a high growth Fintech startup.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and HSA.
- Paid time off, sick leaves, paid maternal leave, and paid paternal leave.
- 401(K) and retirement planning.
- A great startup in banking with proven growth potential.
- Lots of autonomy and massive career growth opportunities for the go getters.
See more open positions at Oxygen
Something looks off?