New Jersey, USA
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
Oxygen is a modern digital banking platform designed for the 21st-century economy, tailored to meet the unique needs of today's consumers and small businesses (freelancers, solopreneurs and modern SMBs). We believe beauty lies in simplicity, from design to utility, and build our ever-growing product suite with this in mind. And we’re just getting started. At Oxygen, we’re focused on lifting up those who dare to push boundaries and redefine what's possible by delivering on our promise to be a more fair financial partner. The next generation building the future is writing their own rules and shattering expectations. So are we. For those who reject the status quo, welcome to Banking for the Extraordinary. Let's create the future!
We are looking for a highly organized and proactive Executive Assistant that will support our executive team. You will play an integral role in ensuring the smooth operation of the company, managing administrative tasks, and supporting the executive team in the day-to-day activities. This will be a hybrid position, requiring some time during the week at the office to handle administrative tasks.
- Manage and maintain calendars, including scheduling appointments, coordinating meetings, and arranging travel.
- Act as the point of contact between the executive team and internal/external stakeholders, including clients, partners, investors, and vendors.
- Draft and edit correspondence, presentations, and other documents.
- Conduct research and compile data for various projects and initiatives.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Support the CEO in some personal tasks and errands, as needed.
- Other administrative duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Google Suite and task management softwares such as Jira or Notion.
- Ability to work independently and proactively, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Familiarity with the fintech/IT industry or a passion for these fields is a plus
What We Offer
- A full-time employee position.
- Hybrid work from home/office model.
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Competitive salary
- Paid PTO, sick days, holidays.
See more open positions at Oxygen
Something looks off?