Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Oxygen is a modern financial platform designed for the 21st-century economy, tailored to meet the unique needs of today's consumers and small businesses (freelancers, solopreneurs and modern SMBs). We believe beauty lies in simplicity, from design to utility, and build our ever-growing product suite with this in mind. And we’re just getting started. At Oxygen, we’re focused on lifting up those who dare to push boundaries and redefine what's possible by delivering on our promise to be a more fair financial partner. The next generation building the future is writing their own rules and shattering expectations. So are we. For those who reject the status quo, welcome to Banking for the Extraordinary. Let's create the future!
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our product design team. As part of a cross-functional group, you'll help shape the features of our product. You'll work on a product that already touches the daily lives of thousands of people and solves complex problems that have a direct and positive impact on our users' lives. You'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of digital banking.
What you'll do:
- Collaborating with the Product Owner, Development Team, and Head of Design on product tasks;
- Completing the full cycle of work on design tasks, including analyzing requirements, discussing concepts and mockups, reviewing implementation, and tracking results;
- Converting conceptual ideas into impactful solutions for users;
- Verifying solutions through various methods of user research;
- Working with other designers on common projects and improving the user experience for the entire product;
- Participating in building a design system of components and common patterns;
- Interacting with marketers, pre-sales, customer success specialists, UX writers, localizers, and others;
- Experimenting, learning, and sharing experiences with colleagues.
- 4+ years of relevant experience;
- Proven UI/UX experience(your portfolio includes B2C digital products, interactive prototypes, animations (we consider profiles in Behance, Dribbble or personal sites);
- Proficiency in Figma or other visual design and wire-framing tools;
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Ability to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows, artifacts and transform them into consistent, intuitive and functional user interfaces;
- Knowledge of Android and iOS guidelines;
- Ability to create interface animations representing Oxygen key features;
- Experience in WebFlow is a plusParticipate in product vision and build the entire customer experience;
- English C1+ (Advanced).
Nice to haves:
- Experience in animation and motion design (Cinema 4D, AfterEffect)3D-presenting skills (Rotato etc.);
- Experience in Fintech.
Compensation and benefits:
- A competitive salary in Euro currency and participation in the Stock Option long-term program for employees;
- Health insurance;
- English courses, so we are on the same page;
- We cover the relocation needs for you and your family, including: Relocation legal documents: work permit (ARC and Pink Slip); translation/apostille expenses; Visa or entry permit; Courier and medical test expenses; An economy flight out of your current location to Cyprus; A local apartment for 14 days upon arrival in Limassol.
Not sure you qualify?
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Oxygen we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Oxygen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.