Customer Success Manager - Enterprise Accounts
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
At Rollbar, our mission is to help developers build software quickly and painlessly. We are a ~40-person team based in San Francisco, Barcelona, and Budapest.
Over 100,000 developers use our product to innovate faster and decrease time to market while maintaining the best-in-class customer experience. Rollbar is used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Twilio, Salesforce and Twitch.
Customer Success works with a best-of-breed product that helps companies roll out mission-critical applications and reduces the time to market by proactively identifying and fixing bugs & errors. We follow a proven methodology to identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Rollbar products. This is an opportunity for you to work for a fast-paced, SaaS company with over 5,000 customers. Rollbar is dedicated to helping you achieve your personal and professional goals.
We are looking for a technically savvy Customer Success Manager to focus on our enterprise customer accounts. Duties for this role will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, managing the customers annual renewal while minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
- Negotiating and managing the annual renewal of enterprise agreements
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyzing customer health metrics, and gathering NPS scores and other feedback
- Meet with clients and collect information on the best ways to utilize our product based on the customer’s business needs or business plans
- Provide business reviews and ad hoc reporting to the customer
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our product roadmap
- Gauge customers’ level of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of customer retention and increased usage of our platform
- Act as the main point of contact between the company and our enterprise accounts
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagementIdentify opportunities for customers to act as Rollbar’s advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Passion for leading edge technology
- Have curiosity and thorough understanding of customer's business
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Technology/Marketing/Communication or related field OR Equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in customer success position
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way
- Attention to detailDrive, self-motivation, enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary, commissions and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave: 12 weeks
- Generous hardware, software, and home office set up allowance
- Casual work environment
- Inclusive team-oriented culture
- Have fun and make an impact
- Position is remote in the following USA States: California, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington.
- Salary range: $120,000 to $160,000 plus incentive compensation of 25% to 30%, depending on experience.
See more open positions at Rollbar
Something looks off?