Posted on Wednesday, June 1, 2022
As Amazon is pouring billions into its e-commerce infrastructure, independent brands are struggling to offer the same level of trust and experience to their customers. They're now faced with a difficult choice: hop onto the Amazon train or lose customers every day. Bigblue helps independent brands fight back. Together with companies like Stripe and Shopify, we're arming the direct-to-consumer rebellion. Shopify powers their e-shop, Stripe makes payment trivial, and we, Bigblue store and deliver their products around the world.
Founded in 2018, we have raised $18M, and we are now more than 110 employees working from our offices in Paris, Madrid, London, and remotely.
Onboarding is one of the most important elements of customer success — as it brings the customer from the very first moment of signup, to the moment of “first success” with our service. As a Senior Onboarding Manager, your role is to ensure customer satisfaction throughout this crucial stage.
- Coach and advise throughout a decisive moment 🤝
- You make sure to fully understand the requirements of the customer in terms of timescales, prerequisites and assistance.
- You share best practices with our customers and make sure they comply with our operational requirements and use our Saas product features effectively
- You keep a close eye on our customers' first shipments and ensure that they run perfectly.
- You work with our customers to improve the operational aspects of their business and their internal processes by leveraging your e-commerce expertise
- Build trust to initiate long-lasting and successful relationships 🚀
- You educate the customer on the specifics of the Bigblue service to unlock value.
- You are the leading expert on our product and the face of Bigblue for our onboarding customers.
- Each client has unique needs and you help them effectively leverage our solution to achieve maximum impact for their business.
- By stepping into our customer shoes, you remove blockers and set them up for success by leveraging Bigblue tools.
- Continuously upgrade Bigblue onboarding 📈
- You champion the needs of our customers internally to consistently improve the onboarding experience.
- You track and report onboarding performance & satisfaction targets using appropriate metrics.
- You take a critical look at internal processes to provide & implement suggested improvements to make the boarding process as efficient as possible.
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills
- Fluent in 🇫🇷 and 🇬🇧
- Analytical mindset
- Quick learner — you are able to assimilate huge amounts of information quickly.
- Customer ultra-centricity
- Brand new offices (with rooftop) in Paris 9th
- We are a team of foodies, so twice a week, lunch is on us.
- Alan 100% covered by the company
- Founders-led company
- We offer competitive compensation packages, along with meaningful equity
We want to hear from you! Regardless of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, origin, disability, age… At Bigblue, we create equal opportunities for all and make our culture as inclusive as possible. Because we believe that challenging assumptions and embracing diversity in experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger.
Because what we value first and foremost are curiosity and growth-driven minds. So regardless of who you are and how many “boxes” you tick on the job description if you have the energy and passion to help shape Bigblue’s entrepreneurial adventure, APPLY.
- Informal discovery call (Google Meet)
- Deep-Dive call (Google Meet)
- Case study
- On-site interviews (in our Paris office, half-day)