Customer Care Specialist - FR 🇫🇷
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2022
Our mission is to empower brands of all sizes to deliver to their customers quickly, easily and responsibly.
At Bigblue, we know that delivery is key to the success of e-merchants. So we've built a powerful technology-based solution that finally allows today's brands to compete with the e-commerce giants!
From checkout to delivery, Bigblue controls the entire logistics of brands and delivers an unforgettable post-purchase experience to their customers.
Already supported by over 350 brands, Bigblue is building the future of e-commerce.
Customer Care is the lifeblood of Bigblue and the keystone of our success!
As a Customer Care Manager, you'll be responsible for helping our customers use Bigblue and solve their day-to-day problems. You will also be in charge of educating them on the mechanics of logistics including the tech/product aspects.
Finally, you will contribute to the improvement of the app through your daily interaction with the Operations and Product teams.
- Respond to customer requests from our chat and build a personalized relationship with each of them
- Guarantee the customer experience by finding quick and adapted solutions to each problem encountered
- Support and train users to become experts
- Enrich our content (Help Center) to help our users to be independent
- Gather feedback and work with the Operations team on areas for improvement
- Participate in the evolution of the Bigblue app
- Experienced in customer relationship management (> 2 years minimum)
- Organized and reactive to respond to urgent requests
- Patient and pedagogue to explain the same thing clearly several times
- Excellent interpersonal skills, empathy and resilience: you know how to adapt to your interlocutors
- Good writing skills and impeccable spelling
- Fluent in English/French
Bigblue is for you if you want ... ❤️
- Be part of a caring and passionate team
- Discover the fast-paced world of a hyper-growth start-up and contribute strongly to the company's strategy
- Be autonomous very quickly and evolve in a hyper stimulating context
- Solve the unsolvable and become the hero of our customers
- Offices in the heart of Paris with a 360° rooftop
- A lunch prepared by the team and for the team 2 days a week
We want to hear from you! Regardless of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, origin, disability, age… At Bigblue, we create equal opportunities for all and make our culture as inclusive as possible. Because we believe that challenging assumptions and embracing diversity in experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger.
Because what we value first and foremost are curiosity and growth-driven minds. So regardless of who you are and how many “boxes” you tick on the job description if you have the energy and passion to help shape Bigblue’s entrepreneurial adventure, APPLY.
1. A first presentation call with our Talent Acquisition Manager - 30 mn
2. A case study with 2 people from the Operations team - about 1 hour
3. Meetings and interviews with the rest of the team where you can come and see our offices - about 2H30