Warehouse Manager Intern
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2022
Bigblue is the fulfillment solution of customer-centric brands.
Hundreds of brands leverage our warehouse network to scale operations effortlessly and build a delivery experience that boosts sales 🛍 In a world where Amazon is increasingly dominating e-commerce, together with companies like Stripe and Shopify, we’re on a mission to help independent brands fight back 💪
We are looking for a Warehouse Manager Intern to manage one of our world-class warehouses.
The role represents a critical function within the Bigblue Fulfillment team to deliver an exceptional experience to our merchants. It is a unique opportunity to have a meaningful impact on our customers and to get a 360 view on the e-commerce supply chain.
- Monitor the progress of our deliveries and ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify systemic issues and expose opportunities to improve operations
- Recommend and implement methods and procedures to enhance performance
- Build strong relationships with all warehouse stakeholders
- Student with 4/5 years of higher education, in business school engineering or equivalent, ideally with a major in logistics, purchasing or operations.
- Ability to travel onsite approximately 70% of the time.
- Strong computer literacy skills, including usage of Google Sheets/Excel.
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Ability to adapt in a rapid growth, startup environment
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Having experience in logistics/warehouse is a plus
- FLUENT in French
Why Join Us?
🚀 Fast-paced entrepreneurial environment that encourages growth and initiatives
💙 As one of the first employees of Bigblue in the UK, you'll be part of an exciting entrepreneurial adventure
🌍 European expansion strategy: we've opened Spain in January 2022 and we plan to open two countries every year.
💡 Innovative culture in a founder-led company
💸 Competitive compensation packages, along with meaningful equity.
🥰 Insurance covered at 100% by the company