Customer Care Specialist - Spain 🇪🇸
Posted on Wednesday, November 16, 2022
As Amazon is pouring billions into its e-commerce infrastructure, independent brands are struggling to offer the same level of trust and experience to their customers. They're now faced with a difficult choice: hop onto the Amazon train or lose customers every day. Bigblue helps independent brands fight back. Together with companies like Stripe and Shopify, we're arming the direct-to-consumer rebellion. Shopify powers their e-shop, Stripe makes payment trivial, and we, Bigblue store and deliver their products around the world.
Founded in 2018, we have raised $18M, and we are now more than 90 employees working from our offices in Paris, Madrid, London, and remotely.
About the role 🚀
Customer Care is the lifeblood of Bigblue and the keystone of our success!
As a Customer Care Specialist n Spain 🇪🇸 , you'll be responsible for helping our Spanish customers use Bigblue and solve their day-to-day problems. You will also be in charge of educating them on the mechanics of logistics including the tech/product aspects. Finally, you will contribute to the improvement of the app through your daily interaction with the Operations and Product teams.
- Respond to customer requests from our chat and build a personalized relationship with each of them
- Guarantee the customer experience by finding quick and adapted solutions to each problem encountered
- Help and train merchants on the Bigblue App to make them experts
- Enrich our content (Help Center) to help our users to be independent
- Gather feedback and be in contact with the Product and Ops team to anticipate operational issues
- Be the Merchant’s voice inside Bigblue to improve the level service and the Bigblue App
- 1+ year of experience in a client-facing role
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills
- Fluent in 🇪🇸 and 🇬🇧
- Analytical mindset
- Quick learner — you are able to assimilate huge amounts of information quickly.
- Customer ultra-centricity
- Be 100% in line with the Bigblue values
Bigblue is for you if you want ... ❤️
- Be part of a caring and passionate team
- Discover the fast-paced world of a hyper-growth start-up and contribute strongly to the company's strategy
- Be autonomous very quickly and evolve in a hyper stimulating context
- Solve the unsolvable and become the hero of our customers
We want to hear from you! Regardless of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, origin, disability, age… At Bigblue, we create equal opportunities for all and make our culture as inclusive as possible. Because we believe that challenging assumptions and embracing diversity in experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger.
Because what we value first and foremost are curiosity and growth-driven minds. So regardless of who you are and how many “boxes” you tick on the job description if you have the energy and passion to help shape Bigblue’s entrepreneurial adventure, APPLY.
- Informal discovery call (Google Meet)
- Deep-Dive call (Google Meet)
- Case study
- On-site interviews (in our Madrid office, half-day)