Account Manager - FR 🇫🇷
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, March 23, 2023
As Amazon is pouring billions into its e-commerce infrastructure, independent brands are struggling to offer the same level of trust and experience to their customers. They're now faced with a difficult choice: hop onto the Amazon train or lose customers every day. Bigblue helps independent brands fight back. Together with companies like Stripe and Shopify, we're arming the direct-to-consumer rebellion. Shopify powers their e-shop, Stripe makes payment trivial, and we, Bigblue store and deliver their products around the world.
Founded in 2018, we have raised $18M, and we are now more than 90 employees working from our offices in Paris, Madrid, London, and remotely.
About the role 🚀
Location: Paris 9th, France
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for retaining and building Bigblue key accounts, the most promising European D2C brands, and play a central role in their success.
Build a genuine, long-term partnership
- Build and maintain strong relationships with merchants in your portfolio
- Support the various stakeholders in their day-to-day use of the Bigblue service
- Be a trusted advisor and a business advocate for our merchants
- Contribute to our merchant’s strategic development and identify metrics that drive growth
- Manage and deliver against complex goals where strategy is not defined. Make tradeoffs between short-term customer needs and longer-term company investment
- Identify new opportunities and upsell
Champion customer excellence
- Study positive and negative merchant’s feedback trends. Establish improvement plans and manage expectations
- Use customer feedback and market trends to contribute to the development of new features and improve merchants’ experience with Bigblue
- Identify and optimize internal improvements that can benefit a large set of customers (e.g. driving efficiencies through tools and processes).
- 1+ year of experience in a CSM/Account Management/Sales position
- Hustling multi-tasker and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Not afraid of operational day-to-day
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
BONUS POINTS FOR 🥇
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion about digital and making life simpler with technology
- Challengers: you like solving new problems and are never settling for how something ‘has always been done’
- Fluency in Spanish
- Passion for cosmetics industry
- We offer competitive compensation packages, along with meaningful equity
- You'll be part of an exciting entrepreneurial adventure
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Early-stage well-funded company
- Founders-led company
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We want to hear from you! Regardless of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, origin, disability, age… At Bigblue, we create equal opportunities for all and make our culture as inclusive as possible. Because we believe that challenging assumptions and embracing diversity in experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger.
Because what we value first and foremost are curiosity and growth-driven minds. So regardless of who you are and how many “boxes” you tick on the job description if you have the energy and passion to help shape Bigblue’s entrepreneurial adventure, APPLY.
1. Informal discovery call (Google Meet)
2. Experience deep dive (Google Meet)
4. On-site interviews (in our Paris offices, half-day)