Warehouse Manager - Spain 🇪🇸
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
As Amazon is pouring billions into its e-commerce infrastructure, independent brands are struggling to offer the same level of trust and experience to their customers. They're now faced with a difficult choice: hop onto the Amazon train or lose customers every day. Bigblue helps independent brands fight back. Together with companies like Stripe and Shopify, we're arming the direct-to-consumer rebellion. Shopify powers their e-shop, Stripe makes payment trivial, and we, Bigblue store and deliver their products around the world.
Founded in 2018, we have raised $18M, and we are now more than 90 employees working from our offices in Paris, Madrid, London, and remotely.
About the role 🚀
Location: Madrid and a warehouse in Guadalajara, Spain
Bigblue is looking for an experienced and results-driven Warehouse Manager to manage our Spain warehouse.
The role represents a critical function within the Bigblue Fulfillment team to deliver an exceptional experience to our merchants.
- Own KPIs that drive a world-class merchant experience
- Ensure compliance guidelines are met
- Consistently hold warehouse partners to strict SLA expectations
- Provide reports of performance and action plans when needed
- Contribute to process and systems development
- Identify systemic issues and expose opportunities to improve operations
- Recommend and implement methods and procedures to enhance performance
- Track learnings and best practices to contribute to our Standard Operating Procedures
- Monitor warehouse transformation projects (e.g. mecanization)
- Act as Bigblue onsite operations manager
- Serve as an escalation point both internally and externally
- Build strong relationships with all warehouse stakeholders
- Provide warehouse expertise to Growth and Customer Success team
- Track & analyze warehouse costs. Suggest ways to reduce costs
- Ability to travel onsite approximately 70% of the time (driving license)
- Strong computer literacy skills - including usage of Google Sheets/Excel.
- 3+ year of experience in supply chain, fulfillment, e-commerce or 3PL management
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English
- Learn a LOT in many different fields (product, logistics, data, etc.)
- Work with the most promising European D2C brands and have a real influence on their overall strategy
- Grow and build the Warehouse manager role & missions
- Founders-led company
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- We offer competitive compensation packages, along with meaningful equity
See more open positions at Bigblue
Something looks off?