1st Account Manager - UK 🇬🇧
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, July 6, 2023
As Amazon is pouring billions into its e-commerce infrastructure, independent brands are struggling to offer the same level of trust and experience to their customers. They're now faced with a difficult choice: hop onto the Amazon train or lose customers every day. Bigblue helps independent brands fight back. Together with companies like Stripe and Shopify, we're arming the direct-to-consumer rebellion. Shopify powers their e-shop, Stripe makes payment trivial, and we, Bigblue store and deliver their products around the world.
Founded in 2018, we have raised $18M, and we are now more than 95 employees working from our offices in Paris, Madrid, London, and remotely.
About the role 🚀
As the number of merchants within the United Kingdom continues to grow, we are thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and passionate individual to join our team as the first-ever Account Manager in the UK. This role will play a crucial part in maintaining and elevating the exceptional level of service we provide to our valued merchants.
- ONBOARD AND OWN OUR MERCHANTS' PORTFOLIO
- Lead the onboarding process for new UK merchants, ensuring a smooth transition and successful integration onto our platform.
- Grow and nurture a portfolio of merchants by understanding their goals, needs, and unique requirements.
- Gather valuable product feedback from merchants, fostering the adoption of new features and helping them succeed with our platform.
- BUILD A SUCCESS STRATEGY
- Create and share educational resources and best practices with merchants to support their growth and success.
- Continuously bring in new ideas and innovative approaches to delight our customers and enhance their experience.
- GROW OUR MERCHANTS TEAM IN THE UK
- Take charge of launching Bigblue's Customer Care operations in the UK, ensuring excellent support for our brands
- Develop and expand the Account Manager team to effectively manage the growing portfolio of UK merchants.
- +3 years of proven experience in a client-facing role, such as Account Manager or a similar position, demonstrating a strong track record of building and nurturing relationships with clients.
- Doer-mindset: A proactive and results-oriented approach, with a focus on taking ownership of tasks and driving them to completion. You possess a can-do attitude and thrive in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
- Exceptional organization and multi-tasking skills, allowing you to effectively manage a diverse portfolio of clients, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines. You are adept at juggling multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.
- An impact-driven mindset, with a passion for delivering exceptional results and driving meaningful outcomes for clients. You have a strong sense of ownership and are motivated by making a significant contribution to the success and growth of the organization.
- Possess an analytical mindset and an aptitude for data-driven decision-making. You have the ability to gather, analyze, and interpret complex data to derive insights, identify trends, and make informed recommendations. Proficiency in using analytical tools or software is a plus.
- Native English-speaker
- Right to work in the UK 🇬🇧
- Private health insurance 🏥
- Based in a WeWork in Shoreditch, which means free coffee, free snacks…
- We offer competitive compensation, along with generous share options package 💰
- Opportunity to shape the direction of a high-growth startup as one of its earliest employees
- Regular company events with a social team
We want to hear from you! Regardless of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, origin, disability, age… At Bigblue, we create equal opportunities for all and make our culture as inclusive as possible. Because we believe that challenging assumptions and embracing diversity in experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger.
Because what we value first and foremost are curiosity and growth-driven minds. So regardless of who you are and how many “boxes” you tick on the job description if you have the energy and passion to help shape Bigblue’s entrepreneurial adventure, APPLY.
- Informal discovery call (Google Meet)
- Deep-dive interview (Google Meet)
- Case study
- On-site interviews (in our Paris office, half-day)