Operations Pricing Analyst
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2023
As Amazon is pouring billions into its e-commerce infrastructure, independent brands are struggling to offer the same level of trust and experience to their customers. They're now faced with a difficult choice: hop onto the Amazon train or lose customers every day. Bigblue helps independent brands fight back. Together with companies like Stripe and Shopify, we're arming the direct-to-consumer rebellion. Shopify powers their e-shop, Stripe makes payment trivial, and we, Bigblue store and deliver their products around the world.
Founded in 2018, we have raised $18M, and we are now more than 95 employees working from our offices in Paris, Madrid, London, and remotely.
About the role 🚀
Bigblue is looking for an Operations Pricing Analyst to join Bigblue's transportation team.
The role represents a critical function within Bigblue to continuously improve the service offers and financial efficiency to support our sustainable growth.
This is a unique opportunity to have a meaningful and immediate impact in an innovative startup and to get a 360 view on the e-commerce supply chain.
- End to End owner of the transportation financial flow from carriers to customers.
- Support the Head of Transportation and Head of Fulfillment on building and creating new offers with the mindset of innovation and competitivity
- Be highly active and agile with our Sales department to answer tenders and be a key actor of our acquisition success.
- Work hand in hand with the Head of Finance to understand and monitor margin levels
- Monitor operations spent and work hand to hand with Ops and Analytical teams to review and challenge our partner invoices
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Information Management, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Finance or similar)
- +2 years of experience in highly analytical environment
- Comfortable with large datasets
- Detail oriented with high quality standards
- Advanced to expert knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to go beyond analytics to propose solution to solve operations problems or recommend strategic guidance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Brand new offices (with rooftop) in Paris 9th
- We are a team of foodies, so twice a week, lunch is on us.
- Alan 100% covered by the company
- Founders-led company
- We offer competitive compensation packages, along with meaningful equity
We want to hear from you! Regardless of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, origin, disability, age… At Bigblue, we create equal opportunities for all and make our culture as inclusive as possible. Because we believe that challenging assumptions and embracing diversity in experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger.
Because what we value first and foremost are curiosity and growth-driven minds. So regardless of who you are and how many “boxes” you tick on the job description if you have the energy and passion to help shape Bigblue’s entrepreneurial adventure, APPLY.
- Informal discovery call (Google Meet)
- Deep-Dive call (Google Meet)
- Case study
- On-site interviews (in our Paris office, half-day)