Talent Acquisition Specialist Intern
People & HR
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2023
As Amazon is pouring billions into its e-commerce infrastructure, independent brands are struggling to offer the same level of trust and experience to their customers. They're now faced with a difficult choice: hop onto the Amazon train or lose customers every day.
Our mission at Bigblue? Give e-commerce brands (From Future, Cabaia, Les Secrets de Loly, Dermalogica...), that want to grow the power to compete, thanks to fast logistics and an outstanding delivery experience!
We've already raised €15M, grown from 30 to 100 Bigbluers, opened 2 countries (UK and Spain), and that's just the beginning.
- Help our managers develop their teams by managing the recruitment process from A to Z (hunting, screening, interviews, etc.),
- Participate in our sourcing strategy, optimize our processes, support and train managers,
- Participate in building our employer brand (forum, events, campus, etc.),
- Autonomous, organized
- Very good relation skills
- Ability to work in a metrics-driven fast-paced environment
- Fluent in French & English
- [Bonus] A first experience in recruitment
Why Join Us 💙
- 🏢 Brand new offices (with rooftop) in Paris 9th
- 🚀 Fast-paced entrepreneurial environment that encourages growth and initiatives.
- 🌍 European expansion strategy
- 💙 Flexible workplace, where people matter and count on each other.
- 🍕 We are a team of foodies, so twice a week, lunch is on us.
We want to hear from you! Regardless of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, origin, disability, age… At Bigblue, we create equal opportunities for all and make our culture as inclusive as possible. Because we believe that challenging assumptions and embracing diversity in experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger.
Because what we value first and foremost are curiosity and growth-driven minds. So regardless of who you are and how many “boxes” you tick on the job description if you have the energy and passion to help shape Bigblue’s entrepreneurial adventure, APPLY.