Posted on Monday, December 4, 2023
Our mission at Bigblue is to empower brands of all sizes to deliver to their customers quickly, easily and responsibly.
At Bigblue, we know that delivery is key to the success of e-merchants. So we've built a powerful technology-based solution that finally allows today's brands to compete with the e-commerce giants!
From checkout to delivery, Bigblue controls the entire logistics of brands and delivers an unforgettable post-purchase experience to their customers.
Already supported by over 350 brands, Bigblue is building the future of e-commerce.
Founded in 2018, we have raised $18M, and we are now more than 110 employees working from our offices in Paris, Madrid, London.
About the role 🚀
Location: Paris 9th, France
As an Office Manager, you will be a key member and lead workplace experience for our employees. You will be working closely with multiple teams, locally and globally, and be the point person for anything Bigblue offices-related. You will contribute to nurturing our culture of inclusiveness and be at the center of the Bigbluers' experience.
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all three offices, handling building maintenance, IT management, travel and logistics, and team welfare.
Office and Facility Management:
- Get to know all our Bigbluers and cultivate an experience that makes them excited to come to work each day while being financially responsible.
- Be the point person for anything workplace experience-related
- Welcome office visitors and handle incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
- Coordinate with owners, cleaning staff, suppliers, and maintenance personnel.
- Oversee office layouts and manage repairs
- Handle stock levels and orders for snacks, IT materials, and other supplies
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office suppliers and service providers
- Document and keep up to date on any workplace experience-related processes or projects
IT and Technology:
- Manage hardware stocks (laptop, keyboard, screen, etc) and software installations and maintenance
- Ensure network stability and security
- Ensure smooth new hire onboarding, including preparation of the Welcome Pack, equipment, and access setup, as well as running the first-day office onboarding sessions.
- Take care of employees’ offboarding: manage the revocation of access and clearance for exiting employees.
- Work closely with managers to ensure that all gifts are delivered on time.
Travel and Logistics:
- Manage travel itineraries for employees (business trips, external events, etc.)
- Book and manage accommodation
- Make sure that our Travel Policy is applied.
- Collaborate with our People Team and Marketing Team to organize internal and external events and activities
- Plan and carry out office and virtual experience events such as happy hours (Thirsty Thursdays), quarter parties, team lunches, offsites, and various celebrations and company-wide activities
- At least 2/3 years of experience in office management or similar roles (including internships and apprenticeship)
- Attention to detail, strong problem-solving, collaboration, and organizational skills
- Can-do and no-task-is-too-small attitude
- A passion for taking the initiative and follow through to get things done
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience organizing onsite and offsite events
- Fluent in French and English