Junior Technical Escalation Engineer
Posted on Monday, December 18, 2023
We are seeking a Junior Technical Escalation Engineer / Solutions Engineer to join our Product Team. You will be the liaison between our systems and Bigblue's users. Working directly with experienced Product Managers, Engineers, and Data Scientists (ex: Apple, Vimeo, Criteo...), you will ensure the quality of our application and the adoption of our features. This opportunity is a unique hands-on way to discover all the facets of a tech platform and learn new technical skills.
What we do
Bigblue is a logistics and software provider for e-commerce brands such as Cabaïa, From Future, Muji, Unbottled, Detective Box... On the operational side, we store their products and fulfill their orders. On the tech side, we provide them with a platform to track their orders, manage their inventory but also to customize their customer delivery experience.
We help brands have the same quality logistics as Amazon, Zalando... while they keep their independence and make their brands shine.
This position is a key role with an organization-wide impact.
You're the first point of contact when people have questions about our apps and integrations. You provide technical insights both internally and externally. You ensure that bugs and product feedback are escalated and triaged.
You're also a safe-keeper. You have the responsibility to run admin actions.
Having become an expert in our product, you also keep expanding product knowledge in our team (training, docs, etc.).
Who you are
- Education - Bachelor or Master's degree from an engineering school (or equivalent)
- Eager to learn - You are excited to discover new scopes and learn new technologies
- Ever curious & Embrace complexity - You have a habit of digging deep to understand how things really work
- Problem-solver - You strive to find solutions to people's problems
- Communicator - Excellent writing and summarising skills. As you work with Bigblue's transversal teams, you ensure everyone understands complex situations and build strong relationships with the different teams.
- Languages - Strong English & French communication skills - written & oral - to engage with all team members and merchants. Spanish is a plus as we have coworkers in spain
- Work experience - No previous experience is required but past experience in a cross-functional role in technology, operations or equivalent is a plus
- Programming - Experience with software engineering and programming, or software tools (inspector, Google Cloud logs, Postman, etc.) is an asset. If you carry an interest in tech, the mission can include the development and maintenance of our tools and software
- Data Analysis - Ability to analyze product data and manipulate databases (SQL) to prioritize feedback is a plus
- Competitive compensation packages, along with meaningful equity
- Innovative engineering and product culture
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Early-stage well-funded and founder-led company
- Brand new offices in the 9th arrondissement
- Health: Alan 100% covered by the company
- Latest MacBook or equivalent
💡 More than a specific profile, we are looking for talented individuals. If you do not have experience in tech yet but are interested in learning about it, do not hold back from applying! We are looking for motivated people with a lot of passion and curiosity.
1. Informal discovery call
2. Experience deep dive
4. On-site interviews (in our Paris offices)
5. Reference calls
We are looking forward to hearing from you!