Senior Sales Executive (UK🇬🇧)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
As Amazon is pouring billions into its e-commerce infrastructure, independent brands are struggling to offer the same level of trust and experience to their customers. They're now faced with a difficult choice: hop onto the Amazon train or lose customers every day. Bigblue helps independent brands fight back. Together with companies like Stripe and Shopify, we're arming the direct-to-consumer rebellion. Shopify powers their e-shop, Stripe makes payment trivial, and we, Bigblue store and deliver their products around the world.
Founded in 2018, we have raised $18M, and we are now more than 110 employees working from our offices in Paris, Madrid, London.
About the role 🚀
We are seeking a Senior Sales Executive to spearhead our sales efforts in UK, focusing on closing significant deals, taking ownership of sales performance, and with the potential to lead and manage a team (while initially concentrating on sales development without directly overseeing SDRs and AEs)
- Receive and manage qualified leads from SDRs from first demo to deal signed stage
- Conduct product demos, negotiate deals, and create business proposals
- Cultivate relationships with top B2C fashion and cosmetics brands to create a strong e-commerce network for lead generation and leverage recommendations to open and close new deals
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales strategy for the UK market
- Evaluate and potentially assume management responsibilities as the role evolves
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience.
- Extensive network and deep knowledge of the UK e-commerce and logistics market.
- Fluent English
- (Plus) Demonstrated success in sales leadership or management positions.
- (Plus) Previous experience in managing SDRs and junior sales teams.
- Opportunity for rapid career progression within the specialized logistics and e-commerce sector, including the potential to take on a management role
- Collaborative and supportive team environment, with a focus on achieving collective goals
- Network with the best B2C fashion and cosmetics brands in UK
- Base salary based on your experience (Base: €40k - €47k)
- Huge variable based on your performance (variable: €32k - €65k)
- 👉 total package between €70k and €110k
- Equity package so you are aligned with Bigblue's incentives
- Perks such as latest MacBook, free coffee and snacks
We want to hear from you! Regardless of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, origin, disability, age… At Bigblue, we create equal opportunities for all and make our culture as inclusive as possible. Because we believe that challenging assumptions and embracing diversity in experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger.
Because what we value first and foremost are curiosity and growth-driven minds. So regardless of who you are and how many “boxes” you tick on the job description if you have the energy and passion to help shape Bigblue’s entrepreneurial adventure, APPLY.