Senior Manager, Finance Consolidation
NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
LOCATION: REMOTELY FROM POLAND
As Senior Manager, Finance Consolidation, you will be a trusted partner to assist with the continuing development of the financial, consolidation and accounting aspects of the company. You will support the Senior Director, Finance on executing the company’s strategy and partner in implementing new systems and processes. You will share with the team your analytical and numerical skills as well as your accounting, controlling and finance experience.
Are you passionate about motivating, inspiring, and leading exceptional teams? Are you detail-oriented and able to manage competing priorities and multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment? Are you able to easily adapt to organizational and environmental changes and you are willing to work a flexible schedule at times, per business needs?
If you answered yes to these questions, you might just be the perfect candidate for this role!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Implement processes and coordinate global system roll-out within accounting, finance, billing, and auditing procedures.
- Coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company
- Manage the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, analytics, information reports, tax, and statutory filings
- Manage the approval and cost control processes including capital expenditure
- Manage OTC, P2P, AR & AP processes, and play a key role in the cash management of the business
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards
- Work closely with external auditors to coordinate and prepare for the annual audit, year-end tax preparation and other tax related issues
- Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems
- Establish and implement short- and long-term standards, departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operational procedures
- Lead and manage the Finance Consolidation team
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
- 5+ years in both public and private accounting
- 5+ years of experience managing MEC process
- 3+ years of accounting experience with managing FS preferably on position of independent accountant
- 3+ years of experience in leading external audit
- Experience leading a team of +1
- Familiarity with management reporting
- Familiarity with Polish taxes i.e. VAT, CIT, TP, WHT and Shifted profit
- Knowledge of Polish statutory requirements and US GAAP/IFRS
- Proficiency in accounting, budgeting, and analytics tools (Excel, Netsuite, etc.)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in Polish and English
- Comfortable working in a flexible start-up environment
WHAT WILL BLOW OUR MINDS
- Experience in tech, preferably in ed-tech and in international environment
- Experience in working with NetSuite
- BA in accounting/ economics/ finance
- Experience with managing finance in international entities
- Familiarity with reporting to private investors
- Proficiency in Google Sheets
WHAT YOU GET BY JOINING BRAINLY
- We want to see you grow along with us – you will have 800$ per year for personal development, extra time for attending conferences and workshops, and unlimited access to an online learning platform (courses from Coursera, Udacity, Udemy, Harvard ManageMentor, Busuu, and many others!)
- Health is important, which is why at Brainly, we fully cover private health & dental care packages for you and your family and provide you with a sport card (Multisport Plus)
- You will also get an access to online individual psychological consultations with professionals in English, Polish & Ukrainian via the Mental Health Helpline
- Your personal concierge AskHenry will support you in your daily duties, eg. planning your dream vacation
- You can join internal communities and contribute to charity, diversity and inclusion initiatives, take part in great internal events or represent Brainly at conferences or meet-ups
- We also provide stock options
WHAT IS BRAINLY
Brainly, the world’s No. 1 app for homework help, is leading the AI revolution in education. The AI-powered technology, connected to Brainly’s Knowledge Base of over 250 million moderated answers, gives every student 24/7 access to personalized learning assistance, enabling them to receive verified and tailored answers to their homework and study questions. Hundreds of millions of students, parents, and educators rely on Brainly as the proven platform to accelerate understanding and learning.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with our teams located in in New York City and Barcelona among other cities, Brainly apps and websites are visited by users from over 35 countries. Brainly is backed by Prosus, Point Nine Capital, General Catalyst, Runa Capital, Learn Capital and Kulczyk Investments.
Learn more about Brainly at www.brainly.com
By sending us your application you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. will process your personal data to participate in this recruitment process. If you want to know more about how Brainly processes your personal data please click here.