CDN Support Engineer II
CDN Support Engineer II
bunny.net is where individual imaginations gather together to solve next-generation internet challenges. Join a team of experts and, together, help shape the future of the internet. Here, you'll do more than join something — you'll add something.
We're not just saying that, but our culture really hops. We have established values that enable our fluffle to grow stronger with each new team member who joins us: Relentless Innovation. Integrity. Impact. Kindness. Diversity. Transparency & open communication. We also believe "good" is not good enough, and we continue striving to keep pushing things to the next level by learning and improving every day. Oh, and did we mention that all our positions are 100% remote with a flexible working schedule? There's no need to relocate if you would like to join us, and you can carve out your own work schedule as well!
CDN Support Engineer at bunny.net
As a CDN Support Engineer II, you’ll have a knack for swiftly identifying and fixing customer issues through thorough debugging techniques. Technical inquisitiveness is a must, as the ability to delve into complex issues is key.
At Bunny, support engineers encounter one-of-a-kind and demanding situations daily, as each support request is distinct. This role requires versatility and provides a diverse and satisfying problem-solving journey. You will be a point of escalation for internal team members, as well as external team members. The ability to work with others is key, and you must have excellent interpersonal skills. You will work closely with the marketing, engineering, and sales departments to uphold and serve our customer base, displaying a deep-rooted dedication to client advocacy.
Communication and collaboration skills are vital, as you will connect with clients in various circumstances, to guide clients and junior colleagues through the debugging phase with ease, displaying mastery in the given field.
You have impact and autonomy to demonstrate a broad knowledge of Bunny's offerings (or relevant CDN industry experience), acquired through technical curiosity and hands-on experience.
What will you do?
- Responding to technical support requests from customers and other internal teams in a timely and effective manner.
- Troubleshooting complex technical issues related to the CDN network, including network configuration, performance, and security
- Monitoring and analyzing CDN network performance and availability, and taking appropriate action to resolve issues.
- Collaborating with other technical teams to resolve cross-functional issues and ensure seamless delivery of CDN services.
- Developing and implementing solutions to improve Bunny support performance and reliability.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in CDN & related technologies, making recommendations for improvements to our products.
- Documenting technical procedures and processes, and contributing to the knowledge base for the support team and customers.
- Mentoring and providing guidance to junior support engineers.
What will you add?
- Minimum of 2-year experience in the CDN/Hosting industry
- Knowledge of web technologies, including HTML, CSS, and web protocols like SSL/TLS
- Familiarity with DNS, CDN, VOD, DDoS protection, and load-balancing concepts
- Ability to debug issues using common tools such as traceroute, cURL, MTR, and other diagnostic tools
- Excellent understanding of best security practices
- A high degree of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for collaborating with cross-functional teams
- A continuous learning mindset and the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies
- A passion for helping people while offering a fantastic customer experience
- Fluent-level written and spoken English skills
What will also make us happy?
- If you have any experience with Bunny and/or CDN-related technologies
- You have genuine curiosity and enthusiasm for the internet
- If you have worked in a startup environment and the ability to work at a pace
What is in it for you?
At bunny.net, we invest in you. We want to provide significant benefits while also helping you maintain a healthy work & personal life.
- A competitive salary. You can expect above-average industry salaries.
- 100% flexible working hours. Work from anywhere, at your own schedule.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance covers you all over the world.
- Paid Time Off. Love visiting the seaside? No problem - us, too. We offer 25 days of paid vacation (plus your local public holidays on top).
- Parental Leave. Bonding with the little ones is super important, so we offer parental leave and flexible scheduling to ease your way into parenthood.
- Home Office Budget. We believe everyone is more efficient working in a comfortable office, and we're happy to help.
- Paid Sick Leave. Feeling ill? Take time off and get back to 100% without worrying about your finances.
- Mental Health Support. Feeling down? We've got your back. bunny.net provides mental health resources and help via our external partner.
- Educational Budget. Dedicated yearly learning and educational budget for books, seminars, and online courses.
- CDN Support Engineer
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
bunny.net is a leading provider of content delivery solutions. Our services include CDN, DDoS protection, and video streaming. We help businesses of all sizes optimize their online presence, delivering content quickly and securely to users worldwide. With advanced technologies and a global network, we accelerate web performance and enhance user experiences.
We are committed to providing efficient content delivery solutions that help businesses thrive in the ever-evolving digital landscape.