bunny.net is where individual imaginations gather together to solve next-generation internet challenges. Join a team of experts and, together, help shape the future of the internet. Here, you'll do more than join something — you'll add something.
We're not just saying that, but our culture really hops. We have established values that enable our fluffle to grow stronger with each new team member who joins us: Relentless Innovation. Integrity. Impact. Kindness. Diversity. Transparency & open communication. We also believe "good" is not good enough, and we continue striving to keep pushing things to the next level by learning and improving every single day. Oh, and did we mention that all our positions are 100% remote with a flexible working schedule? There's no need to relocate if you would like to join us, and you can carve out your own work schedule as well!
We are looking for a talented PHP Engineer to help with the bunny.net platform. The PHP Engineer will be contributing to engineering our components that enable 3rd party interoperability with our globally distributed, high-performing bunny.net platform, ensuring exceptional service and value for our customers.
What will you do?
- Development of Greenfield PHP internal and external platform components,
- Engineering and development of existing PHP-based platform components,
- Building integrations of bunny.net services for different PHP frameworks.
- Identifying, debugging, and fixing software issues,
- Researching and developing new products, features, and systems,
- Writing and maintaining unit tests.
What will you add?
- Industry-proven PHP engineering skills and OOP,
- Experience with implementing integrations through APIs (REST, GraphQL, gRPC).
- Good understanding of relevant techs, such as MySQL, GIT, and PHP Frameworks,
- Good understanding of token based authentication (OAuth).
- Experience with and passion for internet technologies (HTTP/S, DNS, CDNs,...).
- Experience and enthusiasm in software development "from the ground up",
- Experience with apps & platforms such as WordPress, Plesk, Cpanel, and Oscommerce is a plus,
- Experience with building plugins/extensions for platforms such as WordPress, Plesk, Cpanel, and Oscommerce.
- Enthusiasm for developing applications where performance is critical,
- Independence and excellent communication skills,
- Creativity at problem-solving.
What is in it for you?
At bunny.net, we invest in you. We want to provide significant benefits while also helping you maintain a healthy work & personal life.
- A competitive salary. You can expect above-average industry salaries.
- 100% flexible working hours. Work from anywhere, at your own schedule.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance that covers you all over the world.
- Paid Time Off. Love visiting the seaside? No problem - us, too. We offer 25 days of paid vacation (plus your local public holidays on top).
- Parental Leave. Bonding with the little ones is super important, so we offer parental leave and flexible scheduling to ease your way into parenthood.
- Home Office Budget. We believe everyone is more efficient working in a comfortable office, and we're happy to help.
- Paid Sick Leave. Feeling ill? Take time off and get back to 100% without worrying about your finances.
- Mental Health Support. Feeling down? We've got your back. bunny.net provides mental health resources and help via our external partner.
- Educational Budget. Dedicated yearly learning and educational budget for books, seminars, and online courses.
- PHP Engineer
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
bunny.net is a leading provider of content delivery solutions. Our services include CDN, DDoS protection, and video streaming. We help businesses of all sizes optimize their online presence, delivering content quickly and securely to users worldwide. With advanced technologies and a global network, we accelerate web performance and enhance user experiences.
We are committed to providing efficient content delivery solutions that help businesses thrive in the ever-evolving digital landscape.