bunny.net is where individual imaginations gather together to solve next-generation internet challenges. Join a team of experts and, together, help shape the future of the internet. Here, you'll do more than join something — you'll add something.
We're not just saying that, but our culture really hops. We have established values that enable our fluffle to grow stronger with each new team member who joins us: Relentless Innovation. Integrity. Impact. Kindness. Diversity. Transparency & open communication. We also believe "good" is not good enough, and we continue striving to keep pushing things to the next level by learning and improving every single day. Oh, and did we mention that all our positions are 100% remote with a flexible working schedule? There's no need to relocate if you would like to join us, and you can carve out your own work schedule as well!
We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join the team and help us scale a network of thousands of servers, powering over a million websites and delivering traffic on the scale of terabits per second. You will be a part of a team responsible for managing and planning new network expansion and maintaining and optimizing the existing deployments to maximize performance and efficiency. This isn't a role where you will be deploying virtual machines to a cloud platform in your day-to-day - this is a role where you will be helping build and run a bare metal, hyper-scale cloud platform serving traffic for millions of websites globally.
What will you do?
- Manage, deploy, monitor, and support infrastructure at a large scale with rapid growth,
- Automate the repetitive tasks to ensure consistency across our fleet,
- Capacity planning to keep enough capacity available and understanding the costs involved in doing so,
- Support internal customers with infrastructure-related questions or issues,
- Debug, scale, and understand complex infrastructure to make it both cost-effective and efficient and push boundaries on what's possible,
- Out of hours on rotation availability.
What will you add?
- Proven comprehensive experience working on a large-scale Linux-based estate,
- Interest in figuring out how things work and a passion for in-depth debugging "hacker mindset",
- Knowledge of scripting language/automation tooling (Python, Perl, lua, Bash, Ansible),
- Knowledge of nginx, HTTP, DNS, TLS, basic network debugging tools (mtr, tcpdump),
- Skilled at pattern and anomalies recognition,
- Incident response experience,
- CDN experience,
- Storage experience,
- BGP / Networking.
What is in it for you?
At bunny.net, we invest in you. We want to provide significant benefits while also helping you maintain a healthy work & personal life.
- A competitive salary. You can expect above-average industry salaries.
- 100% flexible working hours. Work from anywhere, at your own schedule.
- Paid Time Off. Love visiting the seaside? No problem - us, too. We offer 25 days of paid vacation (plus your local public holidays on top).
- Parental Leave. Bonding with the little ones is super important, so we offer parental leave and flexible scheduling to ease your way into parenthood.
- Home Office Budget. We believe everyone is more efficient working in a comfortable office, and we're happy to help.
- Paid Sick Leave. Feeling ill? Take time off and get back to 100% without worrying about your finances.
- Mental Health Support. Feeling down? We've got your back. bunny.net provides mental health resources and help via our external partner.
- Educational Budget. Dedicated yearly learning and educational budget for books, seminars, and online courses.
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
bunny.net is a leading provider of content delivery solutions. Our services include CDN, DDoS protection, and video streaming. We help businesses of all sizes optimize their online presence, delivering content quickly and securely to users worldwide. With advanced technologies and a global network, we accelerate web performance and enhance user experiences.
We are committed to providing efficient content delivery solutions that help businesses thrive in the ever-evolving digital landscape.