Technical Support Manager
Technical Support Manager
bunny.net is where individual imaginations gather together to solve next-generation internet challenges. Join a team of experts and, together, help shape the future of the internet. Here, you'll do more than join something — you'll add something.
We're not just saying that, but our culture really hops. We have established values that enable our fluffle to grow stronger with each new team member who joins us: Relentless Innovation. Integrity. Impact. Kindness. Diversity. Transparency & open communication. We also believe "good" is not good enough, and we continue striving to keep pushing things to the next level by learning and improving every day. Oh, and did we mention that all our positions are 100% remote with a flexible working schedule? There's no need to relocate if you would like to join us, and you can carve out your own work schedule as well!
Technical Support Manager at bunny.net
As a Technical Support Manager at bunny.net, you will lead a dedicated team tasked with providing exceptional technical support and service to our clients. This role is critical for maintaining the high standard of problem-solving and customer satisfaction that bunny.net is known for. You will be at the forefront of tackling diverse and complex technical challenges, making every day a unique and rewarding experience.
What will you do?
- Lead and manage the technical support team, ensuring efficient resolution of customer and internal support queries.
- Spearhead the troubleshooting process for complex technical issues related to our CDN network, focusing on configuration, performance, and security aspects.
- Collaborate with marketing, engineering, and sales departments to ensure a cohesive approach to customer support and satisfaction.
- Drive initiatives to improve the support infrastructure, processes, and overall reliability of bunny.net services.
- Developing and implementing solutions to improve bunny.net support performance and reliability.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in CDN & related technologies, making recommendations for improvements to our products.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, contributing to the knowledge base for both the support team and our customers.
- Mentor, guide, and enhance the skills of technical support engineers, fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- You will develop and implement key performance indicators (KPIs) and objectives and key results (OKRs) to monitor and drive the technical support team's performance, ensuring alignment with the company's strategic goals and continuous improvement in customer satisfaction and service efficiency.
What will you add?
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in technical support, network operations, or a closely related field, with at least 2 years in a leadership or management role.
- Expertise in Content Delivery Network (CDN) technologies and the broader ecosystem, including experience with cloud services, web acceleration, and edge computing.
- Understanding of network infrastructure and internet protocols, with hands-on experience in troubleshooting complex network issues.
- Strong proficiency in using and interpreting results from network diagnostic tools (e.g., Ping, Traceroute, MTR, TCPDump) and familiarity with network monitoring solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a technical support team, fostering an environment of accountability, growth, and continuous improvement.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with a track record of effectively addressing customer issues by developing and implementing innovative solutions.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work seamlessly with engineering, marketing, and sales teams to enhance customer support and satisfaction.
- Commitment to staying current with the latest trends and developments in CDN technology, network security, and related fields, and leveraging this knowledge to drive improvements in service and support.
- Experience in developing and managing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) for technical support teams, aligning with strategic business goals.
- Fluent in English, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills, capable of explaining complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
What will also make us happy?
- If you have any experience with bunny.net services/products.
- You have genuine curiosity and enthusiasm for the internet.
- If you have worked in a startup environment and the ability to work at a pace.
What is in it for you?
At bunny.net, we invest in you. We want to provide significant benefits while also helping you maintain a healthy work & personal life.
- A competitive salary. You can expect above-average industry salaries.
- 100% flexible working hours. Work from anywhere, at your own schedule.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance covers you all over the world.
- Paid Time Off. Love visiting the seaside? No problem - us, too. We offer 25 days of paid vacation (plus your local public holidays on top).
- Parental Leave. Bonding with the little ones is super important, so we offer parental leave and flexible scheduling to ease your way into parenthood.
- Home Office Budget. We believe everyone is more efficient working in a comfortable office, and we're happy to help.
- Paid Sick Leave. Feeling ill? Take time off and get back to 100% without worrying about your finances.
- Mental Health Support. Feeling down? We've got your back. bunny.net provides mental health resources and help via our external partner.
- Educational Budget. Dedicated yearly learning and educational budget for books, seminars, and online courses.
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
We are on a mission to help build and accelerate the internet of tomorrow. We obsess about customer experience and strive towards constant innovation, with the goal of helping companies and developers build a faster, safer, and more reliable internet.