Product Owner (Compute)
Product Owner (Compute)
bunny.net is where individual imaginations gather together to solve next-generation internet challenges. Join a team of experts and, together, help shape the future of the internet. Here, you'll do more than join something — you'll add something.
We're not just saying that, but our culture really hops. We have established values that enable our fluffle to grow stronger with each new team member who joins us: Relentless Innovation. Integrity. Impact. Kindness. Diversity. Transparency & open communication. We also believe "good" is not good enough, and we continue striving to keep pushing things to the next level by learning and improving every single day. Oh, and did we mention that all our positions are 100% remote with a flexible working schedule? There's no need to relocate if you would like to join us, and you can carve out your own work schedule as well!
As a Product Owner (Compute) at bunny.net, you will spearhead the development and management of the Bunny Edge Compute product line, guiding and developing a forward-thinking vision for the next generation of applications. You will work with the engineering, marketing, leadership, and customer-facing teams to develop a cutting-edge Edge Compute platform that becomes a foundational product line within the bunny.net ecosystem.
What will you do?
- Craft and continually improve the Bunny Edge Compute product vision, ensuring its alignment with market needs and the rest of the bunny.net platform.
- Oversee the full product development and management lifecycle from ideation to launch, including infrastructure, engineering, processes, and overall reliability of Edge Compute products.
- Stay on top of industry trends, driving innovation and building cutting-edge solutions for existing and upcoming market needs.
- Pursue industry-defining customer experiences and continually exceed customer expectations.
- Set and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and drive continuous improvement and alignment with strategic objectives.
- Set ambitious measurable goals and adjust strategies as necessary to achieve desired outcomes.
- Work with the customer support and customer success teams to provide product support and collect customer feedback to guide the product vision.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive product documentation and contribute to customer knowledge resources.
What will make us extra happy?
- Direct experience with bunny.net products.
- A keen interest in internet technologies and innovation.
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment.
What will you add?
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in product management, cloud services, or a closely related field, with a proven track record in leading successful products.
- An unquenchable thirst for innovation and the desire to continually push the bar to the next level.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills, capable of inspiring team members and fostering cross-team collaboration.
- Strategic thinking with the ability to align the Edge Compute products to the broader company vision.
- Deep understanding of cloud compute, CDN, application development, CI/CD, application frameworks, and virtualization technologies such as Docker and VMs.
- Proficiency in internet protocols, network infrastructure, and translating complex technical issues into straightforward customer solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, capable of making data-driven decisions and developing strategic solutions.
- Experience in setting and managing product KPIs and OKRs, tied to the broader business vision and customer satisfaction.
- Fluent in English, with an exceptional ability to articulate complex technical concepts into an easy-to-understand vision.
- Product Owner
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
We are on a mission to help build and accelerate the internet of tomorrow. We obsess about customer experience and strive towards constant innovation, with the goal of helping companies and developers build a faster, safer, and more reliable internet.