Solutions Engineer (US-market)
Solutions Engineer (US-market)
bunny.net is the place where individual imaginations gather together to solve next-generation internet challenges. Join a team of experts and, together, help shape the future of the internet. Here, you'll do more than join something — you'll add something.
We're not just saying that, but our culture really hops. We have established values that enable our fluffle to grow stronger with each new team member who joins us: Relentless Innovation. Integrity. Impact. Kindness. Diversity. Transparency & open communication. We also believe "good" is not good enough, and we continue striving to keep pushing things to the next level by learning and improving every single day. Oh, and did we mention that all our positions are 100% remote with a flexible working schedule? There's no need to relocate if you would like to join us, and you can carve out your own work schedule as well!
You will work with our customers, our partners, our technical teams, and our sales teams to drive solutions to meet our clients needs.
What will you do?
- Act as a technical liaison between the company and its customers/partners, understanding their needs and providing solutions to meet those needs
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to clients, including demonstrations and presentations of the company's products and services
- Work closely with the sales team to identify and qualify new business opportunities
- Collaborate with the product development team to ensure that solutions are designed to meet client requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues that arise during the implementation of solutions
- Provide training and support to clients to ensure they are able to effectively adopt the company's products and services
- Keep abreast of industry trends and new technologies to ensure the company is offering cutting-edge solutions to its clients
What will you add?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, a related field - or - relevant professional experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a solutions engineering role
- Strong technical skills, understanding of software development & Cloud/SAAS platforms
- Experience with software development methodologies such as Agile and Scrum
- Experience with Cloud computing, DevOps, and containerization
- Experience with DDoS, WAF, Zero Trust, NGFW and/or other security technologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Bonus - Previous work at a CDN
- Bonus - Streaming Media, OTT, IPTV background
What is in it for you?
At bunny.net, we invest in you. We want to provide significant benefits while also helping you maintain a healthy work & personal life.
- A competitive salary. You can expect above-average industry salaries.
- Flexible working hours. Work from anywhere, at your own schedule.
- Paid Time Off. Love visiting the seaside? No problem - us, too. We offer 25 days of paid vacation (plus your local public holidays on top).
- Parental Leave. Bonding with the little ones is super important, so we offer parental leave and flexible scheduling to ease your way into parenthood.
- Home Office Budget. We believe everyone is more efficient working in a comfortable office, and we're happy to help.
- Paid Sick Leave. Feeling ill? Take time off and get back to 100% without worrying about your finances.
- Mental Health Support. Feeling down? We've got your back. bunny.net provides mental health resources and help via BetterHelp.com.
- Educational Budget. Dedicated yearly learning and educational budget for books, seminars, and online courses.
- Sales & Customer Success
- Solutions Engineer
- East Coast
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
We are on a mission to help build and accelerate the internet of tomorrow. We obsess about customer experience and strive towards constant innovation, with the goal of helping companies and developers build a faster, safer, and more reliable internet.