Mid/Senior .NET Software Engineer (hybrid/remote)
As a Mid/Senior .NET Software Engineer, you will be part of an autonomous Agile team, working closely with the Product Owner, Backend, and QA team.
Moreover, along with the other Software Engineers, you will have the chance to create a continuous competitive advantage for our web-based, data-oriented, unique products:
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality backend applications on Azure using the Microsoft stack
- Write "clean", efficient, and reusable code, or refactor the existing one
- Transform software architecture designs into advanced code and prototypes
- Contribute to developing the design specifications for our product
- Explore the latest software tooling to find new and efficient ways to solve day-to-day challenges
- Continuously improve the performance, scalability, and reliability of the system
- Enforce coding standards and best practices while reviewing code, for less experienced team members
- Identify and resolve technical issues and bugs in a timely and efficient manner
- To have a BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- To have approx. 4-5 years of experience in software development, with a focus on .NET backend development
- To be proficient in .NET Core, C#, Web API, Entity Framework
- To have a strong understanding of SW design principles and patterns, such as SOLID and DRY.
- To have a solid knowledge of relational database technologies and experience working with at least one RDBMS (preferred MS SQL / Azure SQL)
- To have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively and proactively
- To have experience with cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Can see the business goal from a long-term perspective
- Understanding key pitfalls and suggesting solutions
By joining, you will:
- Receive a competitive compensation and benefits' package (e.g. e-card for eat, Medical - Life Insurance).
- Enjoy several "work-office" perks, at a friendly working environment (e.g. Advanced work/IT equipment, Welcome package, Wellness offerings).
- Have a flexible work schedule (Hybrid: working remotely and/or in the office).
- Receive training and support, so you'll never feel left on your own (e.g. e-training options and subsidized certifications).
- Gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies and software/product development methodologies.
- Be part of several tech communities, as we support/participate into several meet-ups, both local and international.
- Gain exposure to an international environment of leading multinational companies, in a variety of industries.
- Have the opportunity to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company.