QA Software Engineer (Hybrid/Remote)
We are looking for a mid-level QA Software Engineer (manual) to join the growing QA Team of Cube RM.
QA is very important, for us, cause we seek for providing proper data to our clients. Testing our code and new features' release would always remain critical for software and product development, based on our roadmap.
Join us to improve quality and add real value together, by demonstrating the below traits:
- Work as part of cross-functional, friendly, agile tech teams to ensure quality is driven into the development process.
- Test new features and ensure that existing features are working well.
- Ensure that tests are executed and give regular feedback to the team on the status of quality.
- Help to configure test environments for both manual and automated tests.
- Find bugs and analyze the importance and priority of bugs relating to a release.
- Write clear bug reports and provide all the necessary detail so that others can reproduce and diagnose the issue.
- Data test: Analyze data to identify irregularities and discuss findings.
- Play a part in clarifying business requirements and user stories.
- Work with Product, Dev teams to ensure applications are tested to the defined acceptance level.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in manual testing.
- Hands-on experience in testing Web Applications.
- Good experience with testing on various environments, such as test and UAT.
- 2+ years’ SQL Experience in Azure Data Studio or SQL Server Management Studio.
- Data mining and detailed data analysis skills on data warehousing systems.
- Azure Devops experience for tracking bugs and user stories (nice to have).
- Working experience with Postman and API calls.
- Being pragmatic when raising bugs and understand the difference between quality and meeting release deadlines.
- Should be a clear communicator, especially in English, fluently.
- Think holistically and maintain focus on small, intricate details essential for the high-impact role you will play at CubeRM.
- Be a great achiever who has a strong orientation for results, beyond just great ideas.
- Maintain a business mindset that you enjoy solving problems, whilst wanting to share your knowledge and passion within Cube RM.
By joining, you will:
- Receive a competitive compensation and benefits' package (e.g. e-card for eat, Medical - Life Insurance).
- Enjoy several "work-office" perks, at a friendly working environment (e.g. Advanced work/IT equipment, Welcome package).
- Have a flexible work schedule (Hybrid: working remotely and/or in the office).
- Receive training and support, so you'll never feel left on your own (e.g. e-training options and subsidized certifications).
- Gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies and software/product development methodologies.
- Be part of several tech communities, as we support/participate into several meet-ups, both local and international.
- Gain exposure to an international environment of leading multinational companies, in a variety of industries.
- Have the opportunity to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company.