Web Applications Team Leader
The Web Applications' Team Leader will be responsible for leading our Applications Development team, which is responsible for the development of web applications and Salesforce.com solutions. This individual will play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful delivery of high-quality applications, fostering a collaborative team environment, and implementing best practices.
- Utilize your expertise in web development, specifically React, Vue.js, or Angular, to guide and support the team.
- Review code and ensure adherence to coding standards and best practices.
- Lead and mentor a team of web developers and Salesforce.com developers.
- Plan and prioritize projects and assignments for the team, to meet deadlines and deliver high-quality solutions.
- Monitor project progress, identify risks, and implement mitigation strategies.
- Continuously assess and improve development processes and methodologies.
- Identify opportunities for automation and efficiency gains.
- Implement best practices for Agile/Scrum development.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define project requirements and objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including QA, UX/UI, and product management.
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Computer Science.
- Proficiency in web development using React, Vue.js, or Angular.
- Minimum of 3 years of web development experience.
- Experience/Knowledge in web and backend design and development.
- Proven experience in leading and managing development teams.
- Experience with Salesforce.com development is a plus.
- Project management skills and familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
By joining, you will:
- Receive a competitive compensation and benefits' package (e.g. e-card for eat, Medical - Life Insurance).
- Enjoy several "work-office" perks, at a friendly working environment (e.g. Advanced work/IT equipment, Welcome package, Wellness offerings).
- Have a flexible work schedule (Hybrid: working remotely and/or in the office).
- Receive training and support, so you'll never feel left on your own (e.g. e-training options and subsidized certifications).
- Gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies and software/product development methodologies.
- Be part of several tech communities, as we support/participate into several meet-ups, both local and international.
- Gain exposure to an international environment of leading multinational companies, in a variety of industries.
- Have the opportunity to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company.