Senior Front End Developer (Remote)
DigitalGenius is a venture-backed artificial intelligence (AI) company, bringing practical applications of deep learning and AI to some of the largest customer service operations in the world of fast growing companies.
We’re a growing team of like-minded and supportive people with the goal of making customer service a seamless experience. Our team is remote with colleagues based in the UK, US and Europe.
We are looking for a skilled senior level Front End Developer with 5+ years of experience to contribute to the development of our deep learning-based product suite. We’re looking for a self-starter and someone who is able to work autonomously.
Responsibilities will include
- Collaborate with in-house designer to develop clear, concise and user-friendly interfaces for the core web based product
- Mentor and work to help more junior colleagues
- Manage multiple projects, working alongside the creative design and back end development teams to help generate creative and diverse client-side technical solutions
- Fix bugs and refactor legacy code
- Provide feedback on various core elements of projects; testing, validating and documenting work produced as part of the development process
- Commercial experience working with ES6+, React and Redux and associated tech
- Experience using tooling such as Webpack, Babel and ESLint
- Typescript experience
- Node.js experience
- A solid understanding of HTML/CSS and an understanding of cross-browser compatibility, performance and standards W3C/WCAG
- Commercial experience using Sass and/or JSS and an excellent understanding/mastery of CSS
- Unit testing experience using Jest/Enzyme or similar and an appreciation of the importance of testing your code
- Commercial Git experience
- Interaction design - crossing over into User-Experience / UX
- Prototyping - in paper, prototyping tools or code
Nice to have
- Redux Saga
- Exposure to AWS
- CI/CD exposure
- Fully remote
- Start up culture
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation time (UK and US)
- Quarterly team events / perks
- Company retreats
- Travel pass or Gym Membership
- Birthday day off
- Friday lunch on us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.