Machine Learning Engineer
DigitalGenius is a venture-backed artificial intelligence company bringing practical applications of deep learning and AI to some of the largest E-Commerce customer service operations in the world as well as high-growth companies. We’re a dedicated team of thoughtful and hard-working people committed to transforming customer service through the application of artificial intelligence.
The continuous improvement of our products and the range of innovation projects we are committed to require us to scale our Machine Learning team. We are searching for a Machine Learning Enthusiast to join our core AI Team. This is a highly technical role for an outstanding individual who can take ownership of projects and start new initiatives.
As a Machine Learning Engineer at DigitalGenius, you will be responsible for building and improving our Natural Language Processing, Image Recognition, and Recommendation solutions to maximise the product’s performance for our customers. Your time will be divided between improving the core product, investigating new applications of ML and working closely with our clients. This is an excellent opportunity for those with strong programming capabilities and a deep interest in AI. We are looking for someone with complementary skills that extends beyond NLP, preferably somebody with experience in E-Commerce.
The AI team at DigitalGenius owns all ML-related research, implementation and maintenance. In practice, this means keeping up to date with the SOTA research, data analysis, and developing scalable production services and infrastructure.
- Proactive approach with team members and clients
- Continuous improvement of core AI services
- Take ownership of the services within your expertise
- Contribute to the ongoing innovation R&D projects
- Maintain and implement ML Infrastructure
- Degree in relevant field with 3+ years of industry experience
- Strong Technical Skills: Python, Production APIs, AWS
- Deep understanding of Natural Language Processing / Image Recognition / Recommendation techniques and Generative AI
- Extensive experience with machine learning techniques and algorithms such as supervised and unsupervised learning techniques, recommendation algorithms, predictive modelling and statistics.
- Excellent organisation skills, working independently and ability to deliver results for deadlines.
- A proactive, innovative, pragmatic approach to problem-solving and an ability to think critically and objectively.
- Good customer-facing skills and ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in E-Commerce space
- London based
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation time
- Freedom to experiment with your own ideas
- Environment to develop your skills (no politics, no red tape)
- Monthly team events
- Gym membership
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.