(Based in the East Coast time zone)
DigitalGenius is the CX platform for Ecommerce combining proprietary artificial intelligence with process automation to deliver incredible customer satisfaction. The company is growing rapidly and looking to accelerate over the coming years.
We are working with some of the fastest growing and established global e-commerce and retail players including Reebok, On Running, Beauty Pie, Wickes, Holland & Barrett, musicmagpie, Farfetch, Selfridges, and many more.
We are friendly and informal people. We foster an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds to build a committed team of like-minded people. Each in our own bubble of autonomy and responsibilities, we take ownership of our contribution, but strive to collaborate as a team and make all those pieces fit together.
DG is for the passionate, the curious and the overachievers.
Our goal is to become the world’s leading automation platform in ecom & Retail. We see partnerships as being a vital growth lever on this journey, so we are looking for a new, quota-carrying PM to roll their sleeves up and build a territory of service partners - referrers, resellers, whitelabel, BPOs… the world is your oyster! You’ll decide on the partnerships you want to pursue and will be responsible for showing a good ROI on your time investment.
If you’re excited about the AI hype and want the chance to work with truly ‘enterprise’ retail & ecom clients, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Building your own “book” of strategic partners by reaching out to prospective partners and engaging them in conversation,
- Running enablement sessions to help partners understand our clients, our product and how to spot referral opportunities
- Finding opportunities to generate reciprocity for our partners by sponsoring their marketing, referring clients to them and bringing them into our marketing
- Attending events to find new leads for DG (likely travelling 20-40% of time)
- Maintaining excellent CRM hygiene to ensure accurate attribution and the correct payment of revenue share to partners
- Helping to refine partnerships management at DG, working collaboratively with ‘Head of’ and Partner Marketing to build a scalable growth channel
- 1+ year partnerships in B2B SaaS in the ecom/retail space (quota-carrying)
- 2+ years sales of B2B SaaS in the ecommerce/retail space (quota-carrying)
- 3+ years in any B2B SaaS in a quota-carrying Sales/Partnerships role
- Be comfortable with decision making but aware of when to escalate decisions/issues to management
- Be excited to contribute to an amazing work culture and environment
- Have a passion for learning
- Be a self starter: you are in charge of your day and are responsible for your own output and productivity
- Have a very strong knowledge of the eCommerce landscape
- Are enthusiastic about automation and highly comfortable using software tools which ensure efficient work
- Can show evidence of taking ownership
- Have experience of working in a startup environment
- Have a flair for entrepreneurship
- Are skilled public speakers (webinars, stage presentations, panel discussions)
- Are very comfortable with travelling for work and arrange their travel in an efficient, cost-effective way
- Fully remote, with optional co-working space membership (Most of our Commercial team are based in London)
- Competitive salary
- 25 day holiday allowance plus an annual company-wide week off
- Quarterly team events / perks
- Gym Membership
- Friday lunch on us
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.