Staff/Principal Full-Stack Engineer (TypeScript) | Berlin or Europe remote
Top tip from the team
To stand out as a candidate, we highly recommend you to:
- Check out our main Github Repository: https://github.com/n8n-io/n8n
- Test our product for free by Self-hosting it, downloading the Desktop App, or trying out our Cloud version
We at n8n are building the most powerful, flexible, and open workflow automation platform for technical people out there. In order to succeed with this we are now hiring a Backend Engineer (Node.js & Typescript) that gets excited by complex problems to solve and wants to be part of shaping the future of low-code workflow automation.
We launched n8n at the end of 2019 as a Source Code Available product and things have grown exponentially since then.
📈 10k people try us out for the first time each month
⭐️ With 29k stars, we are in the top 500 of the 238m projects on GitHub
🧑🤝🧑 We have a passionate and engaged community
🌱 We were Sequoia's first seed investment in Germany and raised $12m Series A round in 2021, led by Felicis Ventures
As a Staff/Principal Full-Stack Engineer at n8n, you will
- Provide technical leadership for our growing team of engineers and help shape the future roadmap for our products
- Advocate for best practices whilst designing innovative, evolutionary architectures
- Architect and implement scalable, robust, and well-tested software
- Mentor other engineers and provide technical design and code reviews that empowers a team to do its best work
- Work closely with the engineering team, and cross-functionally with product managers and designers, along with the founder and senior management to help drive further growth of the company
- 6+ years of broad experience architecting and implementing robust, scalable, distributed web applications and event-based systems
- Track-record of bringing new technical innovations to production environments
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated experience driving teams forward and ability to influence decisions
- Passion for what we are currently building at n8n
- Career opportunities. We are looking to hire 'rising stars', who can grow with the company into more senior roles. We give you €1k a year to spend on courses, books, events and coaching, to support you in developing your career
- Transparency. We all know what everyone’s working on, how’s the company doing — the whole shebang
- A passionate team. We love our product. We have regular office hackathons to see who can build the coolest thing with it
- We're big fans of open source, and you'll get $100 per month to give to projects you care about
- Being fair is really important to us. Equity? Of course we give you equity
This role can be done from anywhere within Europe. We can sponsor visas to Germany; for any other country, you need to have existing right to work. Our company language is English.
n8n is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?