Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager | Berlin or Europe remote
We at n8n are building the most powerful, flexible, and open workflow automation platform for technical people out there.
We launched n8n at the end of 2019 as a Source Code Available product and things have grown exponentially since then.
📈 10k people try us out for the first time each month
⭐️ With 34k stars, we are in the top 500 of the 238m projects on GitHub
🧑🤝🧑 We have a passionate and engaged community
🌱 We were Sequoia's first seed investment in Germany and raised $12m Series A round in 2021, led by Felicis Ventures
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to guide our marketing team in converting n8n's products and features into persuasive narratives for our tech-savvy audience. You'll act as a vital channel for customer insights and will shape our positioning and messaging strategies while orchestrating product launches. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, your mission will be to fuel both product adoption and ARR growth by connecting n8n's technical offerings with market requirements.
What you'll be doing
- Develop Product Positioning and Developer Messaging: Guided by user and competitive research, gain an understanding of n8n's technical features. Ensure alignment between our PLG and Sales-enablement motions across various product offerings, including Cloud, Self-host, and Enterprise.
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Product, Community, Sales, and Design to develop and execute GTM strategies for new products and features.
- Sales Enablement: Work alongside the sales team to develop USPs and messaging strategies that increase both interest and conversion rates among potential buyers.
- Create Audience-Specific Technical Content that showcases features and capabilities to drive adoption of n8n's products and solutions.
- Category Foundation: Establish the foundational elements required to build a category centered around AI and automation, aimed at improving business process efficiency.
- 5-7 years of Product Marketing experience from the SaaS & B2B/B2D space.
- A proven track record of engaging predominantly technical or developer audiences.
- Data-driven mindset, with a history of using customer research insights and quantitative data to guide decisions and prioritization.
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills, capable of simplifying complex technical concepts for both technical and enterprise buyer audiences.
- A balanced mix of business and technical savvy, coupled with the ability to anticipate future trends.
- Passion for technology (automation and AI in particular)
- You're curious, have a growth mindset and you love learning new stuff (super important)
- You're humble, kind, and are open to feedback (super duper important)
- Career opportunities. We are looking to hire 'rising stars', who can grow with the company into more senior roles. We give you €1k a year to spend on courses, books, events and coaching, to support you in developing your career
- 30 vacation days
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Transparency. We all know what everyone’s working on, how’s the company doing — the whole shebang
- A passionate team. We love our product. We have regular office hackathons to see who can build the coolest thing with it
- We're big fans of open source, and you'll get $100 per month to give to projects you care about
- Being fair is really important to us. Equity? Of course we give you equity
This role can be done from anywhere within Europe. We can sponsor visas to Germany; for any other country, you need to have existing right to work. Our company language is English.
n8n is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.