Senior Full Stack Developer
OfficeRnD has one mission - making flexible and hybrid working a norm rather than an option!
We started building our SaaS platform back in 2015 to support the future of work. We believe that having freedom and flexibility is the way to provide better workspace experience. And that’s what enables us to develop products that matter - for our customers and for the world.
The company has offices in Bulgaria, USA, UK, Australia and our teammates are the ones getting us to the top in our market niche.
So if you live and breathe technology as well, come and join us!
About the role:
We’re looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our Bulgaria-based engineering team and help us take our products to the next level. We’ve stayed ahead of our competition so far because of our ability to deliver elegant high-quality software on quick iterations, and we want to double-down on that.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for the entirety of your features including client components, server interactions, API design, implementation, and automated testing.
- Collaborate with Product managers and UX designers to turn business requirements into refined user stories.
- Own and lead strategic initiatives related to new products and functionalities.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Review peer code to ensure knowledge sharing and good practices.
- Continuously improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Mentor and support more junior members of the team.
- Work with a high-performing and fun team following the Kanban method.
What to bring:
- Solid experience in full stack development, preferably in a cloud environment.
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (NodeJS, Java, or .NET).
- Experience with databases and schema design.
- Experience building and running production systems.
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
- Extensive knowledge of software design principles.
- Experience with React Native is a plus.
- Eagerness to learn new skills and grow together with your team.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team in one of the best-funded startups in the country, and also enjoy:
- Premium health insurance incl. dental.
- 25 days off a year.
- 1 additional day off for your birthday.
- 3 days off for volunteering.
- Full remuneration of your first 3 days of sick leave.
- Participation in the employee stock option plan.
- Flexible start and end of the working day and hybrid working mode, including a combination of remote and on-site (a minimum of 40% of the monthly working time).
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment - we have numerous social events and team outings :)
- Take part in many sports activities and enjoy a co-funded MultiSport card.
- Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – Campus X.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would be happy to talk soon! Apply now!