Full Stack Developer
OfficeRnD has one mission - making flexible and hybrid working a norm rather than an option!
We started building our SaaS platform back in 2015 to support the future of work. We believe that having freedom and flexibility is the way to provide better workspace experience. And that’s what enables us to develop products that matter - for our customers and for the world.
The company has offices in Bulgaria, USA, UK, Australia and our teammates are the ones getting us to the top in our market niche.
So if you live and breathe technology as well, come and join us!
About the role:
Join us at OfficeRnD as a talented Full Stack Developer and be part of the exciting development of OfficeRnD Flex! Our platform is dedicated to helping shared space operators, property managers, and landlords run their businesses smoothly and efficiently. With OfficeRnD Flex, we make workspace management a breeze by offering intuitive web and mobile apps that enhance the experience of both occupants and visitors.
What you’ll do:
- Develop both frontend and backend features to ensure seamless user experiences.
- Understand the business requirements for the features you work on.
- Play a key role in strategic initiatives related to new products and functionalities.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in the existing software applications.
- Actively participate in the team process and tooling improvements.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure the delivery of quality software.
- Investigate and help resolve complex customer issues.
What to bring:
- Proven experience in full-stack development, preferably in a cloud environment.
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology, such as NodeJS, Java, or .NET.
- Strong knowledge of databases and schema design.
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing platforms like Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Extensive understanding of software design principles.
- Experience building and maintaining production systems.
- Eagerness to learn and grow alongside the team, continuously expanding your skill set.
- Good command of English.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team in one of the best-funded startups in the country, and also enjoy:
- Premium health insurance incl. dental.
- 25 days off a year.
- 1 additional day off for your birthday.
- 3 days off for volunteering.
- Full remuneration of your first 3 days of sick leave.
- Participation in the employee stock option plan.
- Flexible start and end of the working day and hybrid working mode, including a combination of remote and on-site (a minimum of 40% of the monthly working time).
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment - we have numerous social events and team outings :)
- Take part in many sports activities and enjoy a co-funded MultiSport card.
- Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – Campus X.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would be happy to talk soon! Apply now!