OfficeRnD has one mission - making flexible and hybrid working a norm rather than an option!
We started building our SaaS platform back in 2015 to support the future of work. We believe that having freedom and flexibility is the way to provide better workspace experience. And that’s what enables us to develop products that matter - for our customers and for the world.
The company has offices in Bulgaria, USA, UK, Australia and our teammates are the ones getting us to the top in our market niche.
So if you live and breathe technology as well, come and join us!
About the role:
Ready to elevate your IT career? We're on the hunt for a proactive IT Admin to fortify our dynamic Sofia-based team. In this pivotal role, you'll weave together efficiency and security across our systems. With the added perk of collaborating closely with our Security and Compliance lead, you'll also have a direct channel to our CTO – ensuring you're always in the loop and making an impact.
What you’ll do:
- Seamlessly install, upgrade, and fine-tune both hardware and software to align with our visionary objectives.
- Stay one step ahead by immersing yourself in cutting-edge industry best practices.
- Champion the onboarding of our diverse team members from 4 countries across 3 continents – all by ensuring their tech game is strong from Day 1.
- Be our go-to troubleshooter for a range of devices, from the nifty Windows PCs to the versatile Android gadgets.
- Skillfully navigate and manage our SaaS App ecosystem, ensuring fluidity in every account transition.
- Rise to the occasion and tackle technical challenges head-on, always finding that efficient solution for our team.
- Dive into the exhilarating world of user support, on-the-spot troubleshooting, and groundbreaking IT tasks.
- Keep our IT arsenal organized and primed, setting the benchmark in global device management.
- Revolutionize our help desk, infusing efficiency and automation at every turn.
- Craft and refine top-tier procedures, all perfectly synced with the esteemed ISO standards.
- Be our IT guardian, ensuring our security measures are bulletproof and always on point.
- Spearhead impactful IT projects and synergize effortlessly with our HR and Operations units, ensuring a smooth daily rhythm.
What to bring:
- A strong grasp of tech, especially in information security.
- Problem-solving skills, particularly for system issues.
- Good customer service skills and clear communication in English.
- A willingness to adapt and learn in the tech space.
Bonus if You Have:
- A degree or certification in IT/IS/InfoSec.
- Previous IT experience in a corporate setting.
- Experience with cloud SAAS products like Google Apps, SSO, and Slack.
- Worked in a dynamic enterprise environment.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team and also enjoy:
- Premium health insurance incl. dental.
- 25 days off a year.
- 1 additional day off for your birthday.
- 3 days off for volunteering.
- Full remuneration of your first 3 days of sick leave.
- Participation in the employee stock option plan.
- Flexible start and end of the working day and hybrid working mode, including a combination of remote and on-site (a minimum of 40% of the monthly working time).
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment - we have numerous social events and team outings :)
- Take part in many sports activities and enjoy a co-funded MultiSport card.
- Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – Campus X.
If you’re keen on making a difference in the tech world with us, we’d love to connect!