Senior Product Manager
OfficeRnD has one mission - making flexible and hybrid working a norm rather than an option!
We started building our SaaS platform back in 2015 to support the future of work. We believe that having freedom and flexibility is the way to provide better workspace experience. And that’s what enables us to develop products that matter - for our customers and for the world.
The company has offices in Bulgaria, USA, UK, Australia, and our teammates are the ones getting us to the top in our market niche.
So if you live and breathe technology as well, come and join us!
About the role:
As a Senior Product Manager, you would have the opportunity to set the direction of OfficeRnD Flex, a leading SaaS product designed to automate administrative processes and enhance user experiences in coworking and flex spaces. With more than 30,000+ daily users spanning multiple channels (web, mobile), you will be part of an experienced Product Management team and will work closely with key stakeholders from Design, Engineering, Marketing, Management, Customer Success, Onboarding, and Support teams. To excel in this role, you need a combination of business insight, experience in product management, and the entrepreneurial mindset to build a business case for how the OfficeRnD business teams should take advantage of a product opportunity. This includes but is not limited to concept/product definition, investment analysis, end-user requirements, product development cycle, and go-to-market plan.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the creation, prioritization, and evangelization of a great roadmap that inspires the organization in service of our customers.
- Draw on hypothesis-driven thinking and strong analytics to inform the roadmap.
- Define requirements, initiate and prioritize projects within engineering, assist in determining the best technical implementation, track product development, and develop product launch plans.
- Research, understand and draw insights on customer needs and pain points through a strong toolkit of qualitative and quantitative approaches.
- Work jointly with our user experience teams to create design concepts and work with engineering to implement and iterate.
- Influence peers and leadership, leveraging insights from various sources, including product performance metrics, research, customer support, and competitor/industry research.
What to bring:
- 4+ years of solid experience as a Product Manager in a tech company with a focus on a set of product experiences.
- Ability to successfully handle strategic issues and heads-down execution.
- Track record of successful technology product delivery from inception to launch.
- End-user centric: spending time with end-users in the wild to understand defined and latent needs.
- Collaborative: experience driving large cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to comfortably work in ambiguity and on new projects with lots of unknowns.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, unstructured environment.
- Deeply curious and data-driven.
- SaaS experience would be a great advantage.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team and also enjoy:
- Premium health insurance incl. dental.
- 25 days off a year.
- 1 additional day off for your birthday.
- 3 days off for volunteering.
- Full remuneration of your first 3 days of sick leave.
- Participation in the employee stock option plan.
- Flexible start and end of the working day and hybrid working mode, including a combination of remote and on-site (a minimum of 40% of the monthly working time).
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment - we have numerous social events and team outings :)
- Take part in many sports activities and enjoy a co-funded MultiSport card.
- Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – Campus X.
If you’re keen on making a difference in the tech world with us, we’d love to connect!