Senior iOS developer (Relaunch)
Posted on Wednesday, August 9, 2023
Oxygen is a modern financial platform designed for the 21st-century economy, tailored to meet the unique needs of today's consumers and small businesses (freelancers, solopreneurs and modern SMBs). We believe beauty lies in simplicity, from design to utility, and build our ever-growing product suite with this in mind. And we’re just getting started. At Oxygen, we’re focused on lifting up those who dare to push boundaries and redefine what's possible by delivering on our promise to be a more fair financial partner. The next generation building the future is writing their own rules and shattering expectations. So are we. For those who reject the status quo, welcome to Banking for the Extraordinary. Let's create the future!
What you'll do:
- Design and build the front-end and back-end aspects of iOS applications;
- Ensure quality, performance, and reliability of applications;
- Analyze and fix application bottlenecks to improve performance;
- Implement new technologies to maximize app development efficiency;
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to determine and develop new features.
- 4+ years of professional experience building applications for iOS platforms;
- Expert in Swift programming language;
- Strong experience with iOS SDK;
- Experience with REST services;
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD processes;
- Strong experience developing, releasing, and maintaining an iOS app;
- Good understanding of system and architectural design;
- Strong ability to dive deep into existing code and identify root cause of issues;
- Familiar with Apple's design principles and interface guidelines;
- Proficiency with offline storage, threading and performance tuning;
- English (Fluent or Advanced).
Compensation and benefits:
- A competitive salary in Euro currency and participation in the Stock Option long-term program for employees;
- Health insurance;
- English courses, so we are on the same page;
- We cover the relocation needs for you and your family, including: Relocation legal documents: work permit (ARC and Pink Slip); translation/apostille expenses; Visa or entry permit; Courier and medical test expenses; An economy flight out of your current location to Cyprus; A local apartment for 14 days upon arrival in Limassol.
Not sure you qualify?
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Oxygen we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Oxygen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.