Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
- Maintaining and creating test cases and perform test runs for one or multiple test suites;
- Perform exploratory testing on web and mobile platformsIn-sprint testing of the latest features;
- Report bugs and defects and collaborate with other team members and clients to increase the quality of the web and mobile solutions;
- Perform diverse tests (e.g., smoke, functional, regress, A/B) on web and mobile applications;
- Responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan and executing the plan.
- 3+ years working as Manual QA Engineer in web or mobile applications;
- Experience with in-sprint testing;
- Familiarity with version control tools such as GIT;
- An agile mindset (Agile Software Development Lifecycle Processes and Methodologies);
- Experience performing UAT and dealing with stakeholders;
- Ability to develop a detailed test plan and then execute it, including thorough release, feature-level, regression, and exploratory testing;
- Basic SQL knowledge;
- Good knowledge in REST API;
- Strong analytical mind.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Python;
- Experience with TDD and BDD.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary in Euro currency and participation in a long-term (Stock-options) program for employees;
- Relocation package to Cyprus, Limassol for you and your family: help with the legal documents - work permit (ARC and Pink Slip); An economy flight out of your current location to Cyprus for you and the family; A local apartment for 14 days upon arrival in Limassol;
- Health insurance for you and your family;
- English courses, so we are on the same page.