People & HR
New Jersey, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Oxygen is a modern financial platform designed for the 21st century economy - the digital-natives looking for a banking partner that understands how they live and work - providing a seamless user experience for both personal and business accounts in a way that makes them feel in their element. Available on iOS and Android, Oxygen users enjoy no monthly fees, no paperwork, early direct deposit, simple transfers, and cashback rewards on everyday purchases from approved merchants. Businesses can easily control their finances with integrated expense management and invoicing solutions that are elegant, simple and secure. Reject ordinary. Banking for the extraordinary, from Oxygen.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our fast growing team. In this role, you will assume sourcing responsibilities: scout for talent, determine job requirements, create new job descriptions as needed and keep our ATS (Lever) in tip top shape. You will work closely with our Recruiting and hiring teams to proactively identify, engage and evaluate potential candidates. This role involves sourcing for a wide range of roles, from technical positions to non-technical roles such as marketing and operations. Your ability to understand the unique skill sets required for each role and effectively engage with candidates will be critical to our hiring process.
What you'll do:
- Identify future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Take ownership of the candidate experience by designing and managing a process which reflects the values of Oxygen and who we want to be.
- Identify and contact passive candidates via social media and professional platforms such as Github and LinkedIn.
- Build and maintain a candidate pipeline of promising experts for future hiring needs by scouting individuals for existing job positions on hiring websites.
- Develop templates for campaigns for candidate outreach and processes for our recruitment process.
- Proactively reach out to and engage with passive candidates, effectively conveying the value proposition of working at Oxygen.
- Responsible reviewing and verifying references in our reference platform.
- Create an on-going interest in the company by promoting it offline and online.
- Create a branding for Oxygen and complete employer surveys to get brand recognition, such as Glassdoor, Built-in, Best Employer to Work For etc.
- Collaborate with team members to create and maintain important metrics for the HR team and hiring managers.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscapes, and innovative sourcing strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or relevant field
- 5+ years of experience as a Recruiter or similar role, ideally in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Familiarity with various sourcing tools and techniques, such as Boolean searches, LinkedIn Recruiter, and applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage candidates effectively and build relationships
- Superb organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple sourcing projects simultaneously
- A proactive and results-oriented mindset, with a focus on delivering high-quality candidate pipelines
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and business needs
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, fostering cooperation and alignment across teams
- Excellent time management skills; Ability to react and respond to the critical demands of the department with competing deadlines
- Excellent technical skills must be able to use both PC and Mac operating systems and proficient in google suite products, data analysis and internet technologies
- Have experience in hyper-growth, start-up environment
- Prior experience with CRM platforms such as Gem, Salesforce
- Experience in working with ATS platforms such as Greenhouse, Lever, Ashby, Workable, Fresh teams
- Show an appreciation for nuance and a desire to build consensus in a diverse and multicultural environment
Not sure you qualify?
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Oxygen we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Oxygen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.