New Jersey, USA
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
Oxygen is a modern financial platform designed for the 21st-century economy, tailored to meet the unique needs of today's consumers and small businesses (freelancers, solopreneurs and modern SMBs). We believe beauty lies in simplicity, from design to utility, and build our ever-growing product suite with this in mind. And we’re just getting started. At Oxygen, we’re focused on lifting up those who dare to push boundaries and redefine what's possible by delivering on our promise to be a more fair financial partner. The next generation building the future is writing their own rules and shattering expectations. So are we. For those who reject the status quo, welcome to Banking for the Extraordinary. Let's create the future!
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced IT Manager to join our fast growing team.
- As the IT Manager, you will be responsible for overall vision, strategy, planning, and execution of all IT functions across the company
- You will manage the IT team, which is responsible for a wide variety of systems & tools, including employee onboarding, hardware/software provisioning, license management, and the helpdesk
- Develop the corresponding strategy for systems design and development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information System, Information Technology or relevant field
- 8 years experience in information technology, system administration or network administration
- 5 years operating system experience (Windows or Linux server)
- Hands on experience with designing, implementing, and executing technical projects
- Skilled in demonstrating critical thinking and problem-solving
- Strong knowledge of network technologies
- Production environment expertise in routers and switches from one or more vendors
- Security-minded familiarity with PCI data and the compliance requirements
- Skilled in enterprise computer management, networks, and monitoring
- Experienced in prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Advanced at enterprise web application SSO technologies
- Have experience in hyper-growth, start-up environment
- Prior experience building new office IT infrastructure
- Experience in working with BPOs
- Experience working with pci-dss or CISSP certification
Compensation & Benefits
- The final compensation package for this role will be determined during the interview process and is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, geographic location, internal equity, education, skill set, experience and training.
- Oxygen also offers comprehensive benefits, including stock options, medical, dental, and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter benefits, a retirement plan, flex time off, paid parental leave, employer paid disability coverage, and additional health and wellbeing perks and benefits. Oxygen reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time.
- Not sure you qualify? Don’t meet every single requirement? At Oxygen we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- Oxygen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.