Senior Manager, Business Development
Procurify is the leading all-in-one spend management solution that helps mission-driven organizations deliver tracking, accountability, and end-to-end workflows for expenses and spending. It’s our goal to unlock the financial potential of our customers so they can create a greater positive impact in society.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Business Development to join our team of humble “misfits that fit”.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Procurify is looking for a seasoned, ambitious, and driven person who is passionate about sales development. You are a person with a knack for leading teams, hiring well, and building playbooks, and you’re motivated by helping our customers achieve the best version of themselves.
Everyone at Procurify is a team player. A big part of this role involves building relationships internally and externally and advocating for our customers. We’re seeking entrepreneurial people who are willing to challenge the status quo and contribute to larger strategic objectives.
What you’ll be working on
- Execute on Procurify’s vision for our Business Development teams & help build strategies to achieve the company’s pipeline and revenue targets.
- Lead the Business Development team in building and testing strategies to grow into predictable revenue.
- Help coach, motivate and drive the team on the entire sales process: from creating sales scripts & email templates, to crafting each stage and customer touchpoint of the sales cycle.
- Prospect, engagement, and develop strong relationships within strategic partners.
- Enable Procurify’s Growth team to achieve and exceed their targets and quotas through teaching successful selling habits and holding your team accountable for quota attainment.
- Understand the competitive landscape at all times.
- Identify key strategic partnerships and relationships to work with.
- Assist in developing and refining the go to market plan for the business.
Who we’re looking for
- 5+ years of Business Development experience leading both inbound and outbound Business Development teams in a SaaS environment.
- Experience implementing tech sales methodologies (ex. Sandler Sale, Challenger Sale, Meddic etc.) with proven tangible results.
- Experience leading and managing a team of 10+
- Experience building and executing on a sales playbook from inception to completion.
- A strategic “builder” mindset, and someone who is always seeking creative solutions.
- Demonstrated success in outbound abilities to convert prospects into leads.
- Proven business development and sales experience.
- Experience motivating, coaching, and grooming a high-growth sales team.
- Extremely self motivated- a go-getter, who wants to work in a performance-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal & relationship building skills.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
We’re committed to helping mission-driven organizations spend smarter
We empower mission-driven organizations around the world – across industries like biotechnology, education, health care, manufacturing, and software – to achieve their goals by making their money go further.
Money is complicated, managing it shouldn’t be. We make spend management smart and simple.
You’re empowered to do your best work
We’ve created an environment where personal and professional growth is a real priority. Some of the great perks we offer include:
- Flexible working: We’re a remote-first organization with flexible working hours. Work anywhere from within Canada!
- Four-day workweek: Burnout is real. To help you restore balance between work and life, all Procurify team members work four days a week.
- Unlimited responsible time off: Work hard, play harder. All team members can take advantage of our unlimited responsible time off policy.
- Extended health benefits: Massage appointments, dental coverage, counseling… You name it, our extended health benefits program likely covers it. Take advantage and become the best version of yourself.
- Community initiatives: We have a strong commitment to community. Join one of our regular community days, donate to our Donate Your Day program, and get involved with one of our lunch and learns.
- Stock options: Everyone has a chance to own a part of Procurify!
- DEI initiatives: We regularly run a diversity, equity, and inclusion roundtable where we host guest speakers and tackle the topics that matter.
- On Target Earnings Range: $126,000 - $166,000 (This range is dependent on experience, with a component of these earnings made up of variable pay and not inclusive of any benefits or equity that might exist in your total compensation package.
We have an amazing team
We’ve welcomed team members who were boat captains, funeral directors, swing dancers, competitive gamers, plumbers, and novelists. Everyone has a story and we’re here to embrace them!
Procurify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any team members or applicants for employment because of race, color, disability, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity and/or expression.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply anyway. We know that feelings of imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and we certainly don’t want those feelings to get in the way of meeting you!
Apply online today and let’s start a conversation.
To find out more about Procurify, check these resources out: