Senior Partner Experience Manager
Procurify’s Intelligent Spend Management platform provides hundreds of organizations worldwide with real-time visibility and control over all business spend. We’re looking for a talented and team-driven Senior Partner Experience Manager to join us on our journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Procurify, a leading B2B SaaS company revolutionizing procurement and spend management, is looking for a Senior Partner Experience Manager with a passion for building world class partnership programs to help accelerate our growth. Reporting to our VP of Ecosystem & Partnerships, this key individual will be responsible for building and managing a scalable, 1-many partnership program at Procurify that helps us acquire new customers in a capital efficient fashion.
Everyone at Procurify is a team player. A big part of this role involves building relationships internally and externally and advocating for our customers. We’re seeking entrepreneurial people who are willing to challenge the status quo and contribute to larger strategic objectives.
What you’ll be working on
- Partner Program Design: Help establish the structure of a scaled partnership program that will enable us to effectively manage a wide range of partners in a 1-many fashion, providing them with a world-class partner experience.
- Partner Enablement: Equip our partners with training and content at the right times, in the right ways, to deepen trust & product knowledge that ultimately leads to a steady flow of referrals. Enable our internal teams on our scaled partnerships to help grow new sales and drive customer retention.
- Partner Lifecycle Management: Support existing and new partners throughout the partnership journey (inbound partner qualification, partner onboarding, GTM support and beyond), with a focus on partner enablement & partner marketing to ensure we stay top-of-mind.
- Partner Operations: Build the processes, systems and reporting to power a 1-many partner program and continuously identify areas of improvement. Identify and implement new technologies that will drive efficiencies and impact with partners.
- Partnership Experimentation: In collaboration with the VP Partnerships, develop and deploy controlled experiments to identify new partner types and verticals to grow our partner ecosystem and drive revenue.
Who we’re looking for
- 4+ years in SaaS Partnership role(s), with direct experience building new programs from the ground up that drove revenue. This is a build vs. manage role.
- Excellent project management and cross-functional collaboration skills. As part of this role, you will be working closely with and influence RevOps, Marketing, Sales, CX and Product.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as creative content creation to support and engage partners will be an aspect of the role.
- Data-driven with strong critical thinking skills, adept at developing hypotheses and enjoy using data to develop strategies and inform decisions.
- High-energy working style, a team player with an optimistic attitude.
Help us modernize spend management
Procurify is a remote-first company with a big heart and a strong ambition to modernize the way organizations manage business spend. We’re trusted by hundreds of companies around the world — across industries like biotechnology, education, health care, manufacturing, and software — to manage over $30B in spend. We recently closed $50M in Series C funding to help us strengthen our core offering, launch new payment capabilities, and provide customers with an AI-enhanced procure-to-pay experience. Read the press release here.
Be empowered to do your best work
We’ve created an environment where personal and professional growth is a real priority. Some of the great perks we offer include:
- Flexible working: We’re a remote-first organization with flexible working hours. Work anywhere from within Canada!
- Four-day workweek: Burnout is real. To help you restore balance between work and life, all Procurify team members work four days a week.
- Unlimited responsible time off: Work hard, play harder. All team members can take advantage of our unlimited responsible time off policy.
- Extended health benefits: We prioritize our team’s health and well-being. We offer a competitive health, vision, and dental package along with an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and a health and wellness spending account.
- Community initiatives: We have a strong commitment to giving back to our communities, including regular volunteer days, our Donate Your Day program, and education lunch and learns.
- Stock options: Everyone has a chance to own a part of Procurify with our competitive stock program.
- DEI initiatives: We regularly run a diversity, equity, and inclusion roundtable where we host guest speakers and tackle the topics that matter.
- On Target Earnings Range: $125,000 - $150,000 CAD (This range is dependent on experience, with a component of these earnings made up of variable pay and not inclusive of any benefits or equity that might exist in your total compensation package.)
Work with an amazing team
We’ve welcomed team members who were boat captains, funeral directors, swing dancers, competitive gamers, plumbers, and novelists. Everyone has a story and we’re here to embrace them!
Procurify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any team members or applicants for employment because of race, color, disability, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity and/or expression.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply anyway. We know that feelings of imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and we certainly don’t want those feelings to get in the way of meeting you! We really want to get to know you and why you're great for the role. Please avoid including your picture and age on your resume.
Apply online today and let’s start a conversation.
To learn more about Procurify, check out these resources: