At Reelgood we’re revolutionizing the way people discover and access streaming content. As the ultimate, one-stop guide to streaming, our platform allows users to easily track and initiate content from over 150 different sources all from a single, user-friendly interface. Our platform boasts over 3 million monthly users, and our fully remote team continues to expand with over 40 members globally. Our culture is fast-paced, results-driven, and highly collaborative, with constant communication via Slack and Google Meets. If you are passionate about streaming and want to be a part of a dynamic, innovative company, read on…
Reelgood is seeking a skilled and experienced Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate should possess a passion for project management and reporting , as well as excellent communication skills for effective collaboration with cross-functional teams. As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and that any changes are reported and communicated concisely and to all stakeholders. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. In this role, you will be working as part of the Reelgood technical teams (Engineering and Data) and working closely with Product and Sales.
- Manage projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, estimations, and implementation plans.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure that projects adhere to scope and schedule.
- Analyze project status and, when necessary, revise the scope, schedule, or budget to ensure that project requirements can be met.
- Establish and maintain relationships with relevant client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes.
- Establish and maintain processes for managing scope during the project lifecycle, setting quality and performance standards as well as ad hoc testing for quality on technical products.
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels and escalate issues, as necessary.
- Strong problem-solving skills, adaptability, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to engage cross-functional teams in gathering requirements and providing status updates.
- Experience in leading cross-functional initiatives and coordinating teams to ensure collaboration and successful implementation of technical and data solutions.
- Extensive experience with Jira/Confluence or similar software.
- Strong attention to deadlines and guidelines.
- Proven success working with all levels of management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Fully remote.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance coverage.
- Annual company-wide retreats.
- A budget allocated for technology purchases.
- Flexible time off policy, including unlimited vacation days.
Equal opportunity employer
Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every box? Reach out anyways! We’re an equal opportunity company and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for people from all walks of life. We hire based on talent, and we’re proud of our global perspective.
If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for the Media & Entertainment industry and expertise in streaming, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and contribute to shaping the future of the streaming landscape while driving the success of our organization.