Lead Machine Learning Engineer
Do you possess a BSc or PhD in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Science, Computer Vision, Statistics, Mathematics or a related numerical discipline? Do you have a strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We are a innovative AI technology company in the heart of Manchester, looking to appoint a Lead Machine Learning Engineer to join our team. As a Lead Engineer you will play a key role in projects and be responsible for the design of solutions to various real-world problems.
This is a great opportunity to join a young vibrant start-up in the heart of Manchester, working at the forefront of edge-to-cloud AI solutions, bringing insight to every video sensor.
The key responsibilities of a Lead Machine Learning Engineer include, but are not limited to:
- You will research, design, and build state-of-the-art AI and ML models that are not only accurate but scalable.
- You will employ technologies such as Classical ML, Deep Learning, Feature Engineering, and Computer Vision to solve complex real-world problems
- You will play a key role in projects and be responsible for the design of solutions to various real-world problems.
- You also mentor and help other members of the team, enabling them to grow and develop their skills.
Some of the world’s largest brands depend on SeeChange AI solutions. We enable Enterprise clients to optimise their business and solve real world problems using our AI powered Computer Vision. We exist to create something of real value, guided by solid principles and driven by the belief that technology serves people – not the other way around.
The key skills and qualities of a Lead Machine Learning Engineer:
- Expert knowledge in Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks such as PyTorch, JAX, TensorFlow, or Chainer.
- Strong programming skills in Python or C++.
- Advanced knowledge of MLOps.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience mentoring other engineers.
- Experience building scalable solutions with a design first approach.
SeeChange operates a flexible working environment with a mix of working from home and the office. We encourage people to choose a model that works for them, but includes some time spent with the team face to face in our office in Manchester.
Diversity and Inclusion:
SeeChange takes diversity and inclusion seriously when building our world-class teams. We also subscribe to a set of core beliefs that create a unique cultural experience. SeeChange is proud to be an equal opportunities company and welcomes applicants of any gender, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, marital status, national origin, colour, religion, race, physical or mental disability, ancestry, political affiliation, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
If you need any special arrangements, please get in touch.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.