Senior Data Analyst (Product)
Since 2015 Sweatcoin and now Sweat Economy is working on making the world more physically active. With more than 100+ million registered users, thousands of partners, and a proven ability to make people move more (+20%) Sweat Economy has already become the largest onramp in web3 history. We are now working on turning our token - $SWEAT - into the principal unit of physical activity value and building an economy of movement around it.
What you will do:
- Actively contribute to the ongoing improvement of Sweat Wallet app that was released in 2022,
- Collaborate cross-functionally with different teams (e.g., engineers, product managers, designers, executives) to implement innovative features and enhancements,
- Combine data engineering, statistical analysis and data visualization skills to generate insights and find opportunities for product development,
- Identify relevant metrics, develop and communicate a thorough understanding of the factors that move these metrics,
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reporting system that align with business and technical needs,
- Design, conduct and analyze A/B tests with the recommendations.
What we expect from you:
- Advanced SQL (window functions, subqueries) and Python (pandas, numpy, sklearn)
- Ability to write production-ready code (docker, git, airflow)
- Knowledge and experience of statistical methods
- Product-oriented mindset
- Strong attention to detail, ownership and proactive mindset
- Excellent English-speaking skills to communicate effectively within the team
- Mastery of balancing between self-management and dynamic teamwork
- ML experience is an advantage
- Crypto wallet experience is an advantage
- Remote-friendly & Flexible working hours. The flexibility is incredible, performance is based on output, rather than hours spent working, you can be wherever you want!
- Apple devices for work
- Stock options after 12 months of employment (50% of basic salary)
- Winter office in Lisbon. We spend up to 3 months in the sunniest city of Europe during winter with the coverage of accommodation, flights, visas, and insurance for you and your SO
- Team buildings abroad in exciting locations, when borders are open, we will announce the next adventure!
- Health insurance coverage
- WellBeing program, that supports up to 2 counselling sessions per month
- 20 days holiday (excluding public holiday in the country you are based) + Week off at Christmas
- 1 extra day off, for each year of service (up to 5)
If you feel that that’s a match we would be excited to have you on our team!