Senior Product Designer
Company Overview: Sweat Economy (SWEAT) is a web3 version of the Sweatcoin App. It's a next-generation move-to-earn (M2E) cryptocurrency project that leverages web3 technology to incentivize and reward people for moving.
Job Overview: We are seeking a talented Senior Product Designer with a proven track record to join our product team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating engaging, user-centered designs for mobile apps, focusing on our DAO community. Your work will empower our users to actively engage with the direction of the Sweat Economy movement.
- Lead design processes and shape our new first web and mobile-based DAO experience for Sweat Economy users
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, engineering, and marketing, to define, design, and ship products and features
- Develop high-level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to communicate design solutions effectively
- As the founding designer for the DAO team — work autonomously and take the initiative to drive the project forward
- 5+ years of experience in product design.
- Proven familiarity with the Web3 ecosystem, including blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies, and the principles of decentralized systems.
- A standout portfolio that showcases your expertise in crafting delightful and visually appealing app experiences.
- Deep understanding of user-centered design principles, complemented by hands-on experience in user research and testing methodologies.
- Proficiency in design tools; we predominantly use Figma.
- Experience in conducting user research and usability testing.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate design concepts effectively to stakeholders.
- Collaborative spirit to brainstorm and iterate with fellow designers, enhancing the overall user experience.
- Proven skills in leading design projects from start to finish, from the first idea to the final product.
- A high degree of autonomy with the drive to elevate our web3 app.
- Experience with motion graphics and animation
What We Offer:
- Remote-friendly & Flexible working hours. The flexibility is incredible, performance is based on output, rather than hours spent working, you can be wherever you want!
- Apple devices for work
- Stock options after 12 months of employment (50% of basic salary)
- Winter office in Lisbon. We spend up to 3 months in the sunniest city of Europe during winter with the coverage of accommodation, flights, visas, and insurance for you and your SO
- Team buildings abroad in exciting locations, when borders are open, we will announce the next adventure!
- Full health insurance coverage, including optical and dental services
- WellBeing program, that supports up to 2 counselling sessions per month
- 20 days holiday (excluding public holiday in the country you are based) + Week off at Christmas
- 1 extra day off, for each year of service (up to 5)
- Work from home opportunities
At Sweat Economy, we believe in the power of movement to improve people's lives. If you're a Senior Product Designer passionate about creating impactful designs, we'd love to hear from you!