Customer Service Specialist
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Hello, we’re Zopa Embeded Finance (ZEF) part of the Zopa Group.
Early in 2023 Zopa Bank acquired Divide Buy, a market leading BNPL platform. Now part of Zopa Group, we’re creating BNPL 2.0, the offering will combine technology and fintech innovation to enable instant decisions and fully integrated consumer journeys with consumer protection, credit checks and safeguards of a regulated bank.
ZEF are on a step-change growth trajectory. Alongside our best-in-class POS tech solution we have the scale, trust, and market-leading credit capabilities of one of the UK’s top consumer lenders. We are uniquely positioned in the market with rapid growth and bold ambitions for the next three years where this role will be pivotal in spearheading our growth.
Join us as we embark on this new chapter, harnessing the strengths of both Zopa and ZEF to create cutting-edge financial solutions that truly benefit our customers.
We're a team of 19 agents, friendly, approachable and a social bunch :). We're looking for an additional team member due to our exciting growth - This role is a customer services specialist role that will be supporting our customer via Live Chat and Email support.
What do you need to know?
* Full training and support given on our products and systems, you should be up and running in two weeks!
* Clear career progression frameworks. Several successful examples of agents moving across our business into new roles. You can expect after 6-12 months that we'd encourage you to start to specialise in other areas like Fraud, Collections , Risk etc
* We're well connected. Easy travel links locally and free parking also available
* We require agents to attend our Office in Newcastle-under-Lyme, 2-3 days per week
* Social and fun team with regular company wide social meet ups
A day in the life:
- Responding to customer queries via a live chat first approach and emails
- Investigating customer queries
- Order administration such as order placement, amendments
- Updating customer’s accounts
- Willingness to provide an excellent customer journey
- Support to the wider business
- Identifying and escalating any issues
- Compliance with industry standards
- A strong and empathic communicator, offering customers a seamless service
- Organised with the ability to manage various chats online
- Proficient in Microsoft Office / Teams
- A team player
- Polite and Professional
- You will have good interpersonal skills with the confidence to approach others of all levels within the business
- Positive can-do attitude and willing to support the business where required
Shifts, You will work 5 days per week, totalling 37.5 hours.
Monday - Thursday: Early shift 8 am to 4:30 pm & Late shift 11:30 am - 8 pm
Friday: Early shift 8 am to 2 pm & Late shift 1 pm to 8 pm
Please note that you will be required to work one in four weekends.
Saturday: 8 am to 4:30 pm
Sunday: 9 am to 4:30 pm
If you work on the weekend, you will receive days off during the week.
Salary up to £22,960.
The ZEF offices are based on Stoke on Trent with teams working in a hybrid manner. The employee benefits at ZEF include:
- Private Health Cover, including Eye & Dental
- Retail & Entertainment Discounts
- Pension Contribution Scheme
- Life Assurance Cover
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- SmartTech Purchase Scheme
- Wellbeing Programme
- Relaxed Office Dress Code
- Pet friendly offices